48. The Happiness

Preeti's point of view

I was standing in the washroom with a pregnancy stick in my hand which shows the red line, means I am pregnant. Tears were sliding out from my eyes because I don't know what I am feeling right now.

I am happy but scared two.

Happy because Siddharth and I going to be parents soon and scared because it was unplanned. Siddharth don't want a baby at least two more years.

He stated so many times that he is not ready to be a father, to be precise he is not ready to share my love to anyone not even our baby. I don't know what to do because I am feeling helpless. I wanted to tell him that he is going to be a father but at the same time I don't want to snatch smile from his face.

I felt nauseous and tired before but now days it happens me a lot. I get tired easily and having little but achiness in my whole body. I am having a weirds craving. Sometime I wanted to eat and sometime I just don't want to look at food and can spend my whole day without eating anything. I still remember the past weeks incidents which makes me realize..what's happening with me.

I was tossing and turning on bed in Siddharth's arms try to get a sleep but can't because my body was aching in pain and my head is aching like someone playing a drum inside half of my brain. My eyes are aching and water was streaming out from them. I am having a little but cold too.

I was fine till we get in bed for sleep but I wake up when my body started aching and till then I can't get a sleep. Siddharth's arms are securing me to him. I love this feeling daily but today I am restless.

I turn again and hid my face on his chest and put my arms around him. I entangled our legs and try to sleep but can't. My body didn't let me. I am feeling suffocated. I turned my sides again and face my back to him. I winced in pain when I feel the aching in my body due to turning my sides.

"Preeti..Baby what happened? Why are you keep turning and tossing?" 

I turned and laid on my back when I heard Siddharth's voice.

I wake him up.

He rested his upper weight on his one elbow and caressed my hair while looking at me with concern. Tears slide out from my eyes due to cold.

"What happen? Are you alright?" He asked me lovingly and with concerned while wiping my tears.

Water drop from my eyes and I winced in pain due to the aching and restlessness.

"I'm not feeling well. My whole body is aching in pain. I feel restless, tired and suffocated. I have a cold and I can't able to sleep." I said while wincing in pain.

He put his hand on my forehead and under my neck to check the temperature.

"Shit! You have a fever. Why haven't you wake me up earlier?" He throw the blanket from himself, got up from the bed, wore his t-shirt and went outside the room.

He came after ten minutes with a warm milk in his one hand and medicine on the other.

"Take medicine with milk. You feel better." He said sitting on the bed.

He put the medicine in mouth and make me drink the whole glass of milk even I don't want. I was feeling like throw up but I control the urge. He make me laid on the bed, cuddled me and took me in his warmth.

"Wake me up if you need anything or can't sleep. okey..?" He said while kissing me on my forehead.

"Okey..but first remove your t-shirt. I want to feel the warmth of your body."