Chapter 1

Previously on 'WHAT A STRANGE WORLD',

' Be ready young warrior'

" So let me gets this straight. You all heard the same words from someone before all of us fall asleep right?"

"I wonder why the voice brought here, Maybe something happening in this place or something else?"

" WHAT 'S GOING ON?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

'Is this what the voice brought us here. . . . . . . . .  to fight?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of them, stared at the huge monster in front of them with wide eyes as they watch the beast roar, as it trash around the forest. The ground shook once more making one of them snap out at their shock daze.

Jazzy, grab Kevin, who stood beside her, as she scream or shout, " RUN FOR IT!" This snap out the others making them run away from the destruction.

Lucy stop running when she notice Elena, wasn't with them. She turn around and saw that Elena wasn't running.

"ELENA!!" Shout Lucy as she rush towards to terrified teen. She grab her as she lift her up and carry her in piggy back ride.

The monster saw them running away, making it follow them. Ranger notice this as he look behind as he saw the beast was following them.

"OH FUCK IT'S FOLLOWING US!!!" He shouted as he jump over the fallen log in his way, along Luke who did the same thing.

"SHIT!" Cursed Racheal as she trip over as Pete caught her falling over. " IT'S GAINING ON US!!" Shout John as he was carrying his sister, Jessica, who trip over the rock.

" DON'T JINX IT FUCKER!" Shout Lucy as she run passed him, carrying Elena on her back. Jazzy was on Naruto run along with Max.

As they run, Elena was in deep thought. She feels something within her. . . . . . . . . . . . bursting of power.

"FUCK!!" Elena snap out of it when she felt Lucy stop running making her look over to see it was a dead end. " DEAD END!!!" Shout Luke as Pete curse, " FUCK!"

Then they froze as the heard a growl behind them, making slowly turn around to see a monster stood there with the terrifying look.

"holy. . . . . . . shit" whisper Kiel with scared look on his face. Elena gulp in fear as Lucy push her best friend back to protect her.

"What do we do?" whisper Max to Jazzy as Jazzy whisper back, " I don't know! just don't move a muscle" everyone did what Jazzy said.

As the teens stared at the beast which it stared them back. Then David accidently nudge the rocks making it loud sound making the monster roar at them.

Everyone scream in fear as the monster open its mouth. But when Elena screaming, something came out from her mouth. 

It hit the monster. The monster roar in pain as it hit its chest. Everyone look at Elena with wide eyes as she covered her mouth with surprise look on her face.

"How" " LOOK OUT!" Luke shout as he stood in front of  Lucy as his arm were out stretch out as something came out in his palm.

A bursting fire came out." HOLY SHIT!" Shout Luke with eyes wide look on his face as he look at his hand. " wait a minute. . . " said Jazzy as she raise her hand and shout, " NEVEL LASER!" then a laser came out from it as it hit the monster.

Everyone use their powers to scared the monster away which it did. As the monster left everyone went quiet. Then everyone scream 

"WE HAVE POWERS!?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jazzy shout as she stared at her hands along with everyone while others looks like they were playing their powers.

" SWEET! WE'RE LIKE SUPER HEROES!" Said John as the others stared at him with 'really' look on their face, except Elena, who was staring at her hand and she touch her mouth.

" also Elena, you just did a Banshee scream" said Max as she stared at her with wide eyes on her face. Elena look at her and said, " Yeah. I didn't know we all could do that."

" Is this what the voice meant? to be here in this world?" asked Nathaniel as Jessica scream, " THEN WHY DID IT BROUGHT US HERE?! KILL OURSELVES?!" 

"Jess calm down, there might be a reason for us to be here." said Racheal as someone spoke which startle them all.

"That's right. You all brought here for a reasons."

everyone scream a bit as they look over to see an old lady. Smiling at them." Uh. . . . . . who are you?" asked Patricia as she look at the old woman with a wary look. 

The old lady smile and motion them to follow her. " Follow me. I will tell you everything I know. " she said as she left. The teenagers look each other then follow the old lady as John whisper to Luke.

" are we sure we should trust the old lady?" " Dude, show some respect" scoff Luke as he followed the Old lady. As they follow her Max asked," um where are you taking us?" the old lady stop in front of the gate as she said

" Place were you, start training."

As the old lady open the door, everyone gasp in amazed to see a beautiful place. The sun shine bright as birds flew pass singing beautifully. Clear waters shine by the sunlight .

They all look at the old lady, who was smiling at them.

" Let's get started shall we?"

"what?/ huh?/ Eh?"