Chapter 6

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

_________________________________________________________

The next morning:

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to the small rays of sunlight on my face. I yawned as I stretched out my whole body, the cracking of bones echoed in the living room. Wanna know how I came here? I figured that it would be dumb to sleep in the kitchen so I slept on the couch. 

I sighed as I picked my phone which was on the table next to me. I checked the time and it was 6:30 AM.'I never in my life woken up so early', I thought to myself. I plopped my self off the couch, which was my bed last night. I directly made my way to Jungkook's room. I thought of knocking on the door but didn't want the beast to wake up.

I slowly opened the door, to avoid any creaking sound and peeked inside. I saw a Jungkookie on the bed laying like a cute bunny.'Did I just call him Jungkookie?', I facepalmed mentally, grinning. I sighed, picking my clothes and towel to freshen up. 

I took a quick shower, wore my workout clothes to maybe jog cause I didn't have to go to work today. I put my hair in a high ponytail, not to get onto my face. 

I wore a bit of moisturizer and some lip gloss. I wore my shoes and jogged my way out of the house.

Jungkook's POV: 

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I groaned as rolled over to pick my phone. I checked the time. It was 7:30 AM. I jumped out of my bed and went straight to take a bath. I turned on the tap as it began to fill the bathtub.

I stripped my clothes and let the water drown me. I laid my head back and enjoyed the relaxing bath. I stood up wrapping the towel around my torso, walked out of the bathroom. I saw someone in the room searching for something.

It was obviously Y/n so I decided to tease her. I tiptoed up to her, being careful not to make a sound. She froze as I back hugged her. My hot breath hit her nape as she whimpered. She was a blushing mess.

"What are you doing here", I almost whispered. She could feel my heart pounding against her back. I smirked as I felt proud that I was the one who made her blush. Wait, what? Why was I thinking about her? 

I loosen my grip as I was lost in thought. She used it to her advantage as she dashed out of the room. ( A/n: Dashi Run Run Run!)(Jin: Stob it)( Jk: Hyung, it's 'Stop it')( A/n: Do you want me to continue the story or what?)(Jk: Please do!) I chuckled, adoring her behavior.

Y/n's POV: (During her jog)

I ran around the park for some time and ate some ice cream. 'So goo-' My thought was cut off when a young boy was crying behind me. He was so cute and chubby. I lifted him in my arms, cradling him so he would calm down.

"What is your name?", I asked as I rubbed his back soothingly." Jiwoo", He hiccuped. I just smiled at him, asking what was wrong." My mummy is lost~", He cooed. Awww! So cute! I wonder when Jungkook and I will have kids of our own? Wait for what? Why am I even thinking of him?

I was lost in thoughts when Jiwoo tugged on my hair lightly. I shook my head and took him to the nearest police station. When I entered the police station, A young mother was standing, almost sobbing and sniffling quietly. When Jiwoo saw her, he jumped out of my hands and ran to her.

She, then, held him close to her. They shared a heartwarming family moment that I didn't want to disturb. She pulled and held his hand," Thank you so much for bringing him here. Wait a second. Are Jungkook's wife by any chance?", She asked.

"Yes, I am. Jeon Y/n", I smiled. She shook my hand and said,

" Hey Y/n. I am....."

_________________________________________________________

That's it for this update readers. Can you guess who this might be? Please vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!