two

CHAPTER TWO

ANDY WAS PULLED into the house from the studio by Reggie

ANDY WAS PULLED into the house from the studio by Reggie. She had told the boys it probably wasn't a good idea to walk into the home of the girl who had just kicked them out of their studio but none of the boys seemed to be listening to her.

"Guys I really don't think—" And begun but she was instantly pulled inside the house by Reggie. When the boys noticed Julie look at them they all began walking towards her, Reggie having to pull Andy.

Julie let out a scream, sending the four to stop in their tracks and Andy roll her eyes. "Told you." Julie chuckled awkwardly. "That's me. Ripping off the band-aid." She let out a small scream once again and a women Andy had never seen before grabbed Julie's face. "That's my brave girl."

Luke went right up to Julie. "Hey, Julie, I really like what you guys did with the place." Julie stared at him. "You shouldn't be here."

The older women gasped. "Oh, I'm just here to help, Mija." Alex bent down a bit to Luke. "Oh... I think that's our cue to leave." Luke nodded and grabbed his sisters hand to pull her next to him.

"I mean you should be at pilates. Thanks for bringing us food." Julie smiled and she hugged the women before she sent the band a glare.

"We should've called first." Reggie grimaced as he began pushing them all out and Andy turned to Julie before she left. "I told them not to but when do they ever listen to the only smart one."

She was then pulled out and Luke smacked her shoulder. "Did you just call me dumb?" Andy smacked him back. "No, I called you all dumb. Keep up."

The group walked back to the studio and Andy went to the upstairs part in a room she hadn't seen before and gasped. The other three heard and ran up to make sure she wasn't being murdered, though, Alex told them that was impossible as they ran up to the girl.

The boys all stopped when they saw what she was seeing, their instruments. And they looked the same as they all left them.

Andy ran to her cello and hugged it tight before moving to her keyboard. Luke smiled. "Guys, this is a sign! Let's get this stuff downstairs and play!" The rest of the group nodded and began working on getting everything down.

They saved the drum and cello for last so while Luke and Alex took parts of the drum set down, Reggie and Andy worked on getting the massive cello, along with everything that went with it, down the stairs.

Reggie grunted. "This is heavier than I remember... how did you lug this around all the time?" Andy smiled. "It came with a lot of back pain I'll tell you that. Most of the time my, uh, dad would help."

Reggie gave the girl a small side smile, knowing the topic of family was hard for both her and Luke after how they left it.

Reggie let it go and the two finally got the cello down the stairs. Luke chuckled a bit. "Uh, I think for this song we only need keys. Sorry Andy." Reggie let out a noise of shock and Andy hit her brother making Luke back up. "It's fine! Now the cello is down for when we do use it."