Chapter 33

Hiccup's Pov:

It has been 5 years since I crash-landed on Berk, a place where I thought I would never return too. I had a beautiful daughter who was 3 years old at the time. And it also has been 5 years since I married Astrid.

A month after Astrid's and I wedding we found out that Astrid was pregnant and to say we were delighted. Before we told the Village, we had to tell Thalia. Thalia so excited that she was going to be a big sister in 9 months, and she told the everyone in the Village before Astrid and I could even make the announcement about the pregnancy.

9 months later we welcomed our daughter to the world, who we called Zephyr. Thalia adored her sister and always like to help look after her. Zephyr adored her Grandfather; she was her Grandfather's baby and just like Thalia she has everyone wrapped around her little finger.

A year after the birth of Zephyr Dad finally decided to step down from being the Chief of Berk and gave me the Title. To say I was happy to take over from him as he wanted to spend more time with his family.

Over the next year, the Dragon Riders on the Edge had defeated Viggo and his army of Hunters. I also chose Eret to be the next leader of the Dragon Riders. I did choose Dagur to be the leader but he decided to go back to the Defenders of the Wing Island to be with wife Mala.

Heather stayed here on berk as she found her love with Fishlegs. A year later they were married then they welcomed their little boy into this world who they called Oswald the 2nd. He was named after Dagur's and Heather's Father. Oswald the Agreeable.

Now Thalia is 8 years old and is now riding her Nadder Dragon named Bluey who she has had since she was incredibly young. Zephyr is now 5 years old and she is so much like me when I was her age. Zephyr loves to invite things all the time and they always make a mess.

At least she keeps the mess that she makes to one spot on the Island unlike me when I used to do some damage to the Village not that I mean to of course. But even though Zephyr is a lot like me she also is a lot like Astrid. She has Astrid's temper and confidence.

Astrid is now 8 months pregnant with our little baby boy who will be here in a month time. We have decided to name our we boy Nufflink. Thalia is happy to have a little brother, but I am not too sure about Zephyr. But she may come around in time.

Who would have thought that I would be this happy being back on Berk after 6 years of being away? But I have everything that I have wanted. Two beautiful girls that I love very much and a Beautiful and incredible wife who was there for me when Thalia got sick 5 years ago and in the hard times of being a Chief. My Family means everything to me and if anybody tries to hurt my family or this Village then meet our DRAGON!

I ran away for good... I think...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara