part 2

After laying down khushi on their bed he dialed the doctor's number and asked him to come to Shantivan immediately. 

Raizada 's clan also came to their room but when they were going to enter Arshi 's room Arnav stopped them showing his hand .

Arnav said stopping them from  entering " Don't Don't come near my wife. I know how to take care of my khushi. I don't need anyone's help. "

Nani opened her mouth to say something "But chote ….."cut by arnav 
"Now you people no need to give us any suggestions or any shoulders to cry .You all can go and console ur anjali bitiya ."

Garima said  sobbing "How can we bitwa when my daughter is suffering here "

Arnav said spitting fire through his eyes ''Ohh now you people remember that khushi is your daughter ,then where is this so called concern when she was suffering all alone due to shyam ,when all of you were enjoying payal and akash 's wedding .Where was this concern when she was crying on the day of our marriage when you all disowned her infront of all calling her names huh? Tell me Mrs.gupta where was this concern when she was bearing all the advantages to make her his by shyam at the time of my kidnapping .Where was this concern when she was trying to make my sister and her sister happy? You people can make her marriage plans without her consent but your payal bitiya's marriage should happen with whoever she like ,but not the same to khushi she can't marry the person she loved, why because she is not your blood right this is the reason right .By blackmailing her in the name of her sick father you can make her agreed to engage with that bastard but when she can't marry me when I blackmailed her with payal 's marriage .you people don't know what she had gone through all those months .However I am also one of the part in her miseries .But I didn't disowned her or left her when she need me like you people had done .I stood beside her and helped her .But you people what you people had done whenever she tried to do something good or help you people you taunted her .Even payal also being her elder sister you shouldn't have behaved like that with her after my kidnapping when she tried to help u in meaning things with akash ,but you taunted her .
What was her fault in all this huh all these happened because of that bastard shyam but you people taunted or ill treated khushi my wife .And khsuhi told right only because of you people only today our baby is not with us. Mostly because of Anjali jha ."
Said Arnav making all gasp mostly anjali.

At the time the doctor came and checked khushi .
She said to Arnav " Due to stress and shock she fainted, making her stress free and feel happy .Now she is unconscious after some time she will gain consciousness, don't worry. ".
Arnav nodded his head and asked nk to drop the doctor till out.

Later Arnav went and sat beside Khushi caressing her hair. He said "Baby wake up please I can't see you like this ."

Anjali  went to Arnav and placed her hand on his shoulder but Arnav shrugged it with an angry "Don't touch me mrs.jha ".

Anjali called him sobbing "Chote …"

Arnav said standing from the place "No don't don't call me chote your chote had died the moment you brought that bastard home back .you proved your trust towards me by  bringing that bastard in this house in spite of my warnings.Because of you my khushi is in this state today .If not because of you and your husband today my khushi would have been happy in our small world .But all shattered because of you. Did you even once think how it would be if your husband steps back here no you don't why will you think when all you want is your happiness and father for your baby .How does it even matter to you even if we all suffer also?it doesn't matter to you or these people .For them also only your happiness is important about others they don't even think also .you people don't know how khushi had felt when she get to know that she was going to become mother we thought after marriage we can reveal it but before revealing it to you people only our baby had left us ."

Anjali said sobbing "I….I ….don't know chote …that he …..is …...just faking all…….this while "

Arnav said, clapping his hands "Wow..
Nice  very nice mrs.jha you don't even trust your blood brother who had been kidnapped by your so called husband. When khushi came to just make sure you to eat food and console you ,you made a big drama by going to hospital for abortion for what huh because khushi just thought to make sure you eat and saying some good words for you and your baby .Till now I had done everything everything for you and this family but me and khushi got nothing in return infact we lose our baby .I understood one thing clearly for you all only payal and anjali 's life is important more.If they both are happy then you people don't care about other person also ,who is struggling to make them happy .I don't need your concern or anything just leave from here I am enough able to take care of my wife .Till now I only took care of her no need of your fake concern and all now just out from here .And ha Mrs .jha just do a small favour don't come infront of my khushi it may make her remember our baby who left us ."

Listening this Nani said "Chote what are u saying why are u asking anjali bitiya to not come infront of khushi bitiya ,you know na chote they both are very best friends then why?"

Arnav said chuckling sadly "Huh samething you also asked khushi to do Nani when I had thrown shyam out first time .Now for asking anjali to not come infront of my wife you are having problem and telling they are best friends huh Nani if you have clearly seen they are not even talking nicely now a days your anjali bitiya had stopped talking with my wife nicely from the time i had thrown her husband out .you people don't know how my wife used to feel because of your words and actions .Anyway why I am even explaining these things to you people when you people don't care at about us at all.Leave from here leave us alone I can handle my wife .Don't bother yourself by showing fake love and concern to us .Go go and take care of your payal and anjali . And one more thing don't even think that I will forgive you all later that will not happen in this birth because like khushi I also hold all of you responsible for my baby 's death and my khushi's state ."
Saying arnav again went and sit beside Khushi. 

Bowing down their heads being ashamed of their acts they silently went away from their. 

Here is the next update guys hope u will like it .Don't forgot to vote and comment .