𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 - 𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

I let out a breath and she pushed the door open. The smell of vanilla and lavender engulfed me and I inhaled. I felt comfortable too soon. It was too soon to feel relaxed in the house of an unmarried lady.

My mind told me that this was a mistake. I was losing my control and I feared that I would grab her and kiss her senseless.

This was a mistake and I fucking knew it.

Maybe there was nothing wrong with being with her in her home but the things my mind was pushing me to do...

If anyone saw me here then rumors would spread like wildfire. I should be at the church with my wife. I should be at the Wednesday midweek service. I should be on my knees at the church, praying but I wanted to be on my knees for someone else.

Her home was a condo dominated by feminine elements like her lilac fur rug, white and yellow walls, White curtains and mauve drapes, White and mauve couches, the pitch white and rose quartz throw pillows. It was quite clear that it was a female who lived in the house.

I let out a sigh of relief when I didn't see anything that could warn me about the presence of a male.

"I hope you're not allergic to dogs?" she turned to me with a smile and I chuckled, shaking my head. I loved dogs but Mary was allergic to them. She was allergic to cats and dogs.

On cue, a Shih Tzu came trotting out of the hallway. The small cream colored puppy walked to Risha's feet and sat on her left foot. I chuckled and Risha joined me. Her laughter reverberated through the walls of the room.

"Meet Coco. She's just a few months old" Risha hummed and bent down to pet the puppy. The bags I held almost dropped to the ground as I stared at her ass.

"Uh...where do I put these?" I whispered and cleared my throat. She stood up and the said puppy trudged away then began to bark at a miniature toy bone.

"Oh shit. Sorry" she gave me a sheepish smile and I licked my lips, following behind her.

Why did she have such a big and smackable ass?

She led me into a kitchen that smelled like heaven and my stomach grumbled. I looked at Risha who smiled at me with raised eyebrows.

"Do you wanna stay for dinner?" I could never get over her accented voice, sweet and soft. She pulled the large fridge open and slid the tubs of ice cream into it. I could imagine her screaming my name in that beautiful accent of hers.

"Do you speak French?" I blurted and she turned to me then laughed.

"That obvious? I only speak a little French but I lived in Paris for a year" I hummed and sat down on a stool close to the kitchen island. The distance between us was a good thing because even I didn't trust myself.