Chapter 7

Alright I'm going to start editing the stories when I finish this book. Nothing major just fixing the spelling. So WELCOME TO CHAPTER 7.

No Ones POV:
To them that ball lasted for about 5 hours. What they didn't know is that that ball lasted for 3 months. They don't know that though. Don't worry the kids where there too. Blue and Dust were missing for half an hour to them, but a month in a half to the world. At the end of the ball. Nightmare and Horror said that the have a special announcement.

Remember: everything is being recorded and they think it's only been a couple hours.

Night: I hope everyone had a wonderful time these few hours.

Horror: But me and Nightmare have an announcement to make.

Both: Blue. Will you join us in the front?

Blue: Sure........?

When he got to the front with them. They turn him to the side to where everyone can both their faces and his.

Horror: Blue you know you mean everything to us.

Night: And that we love you very much. We know this is very sudden since we just got together 'last week'.

Horror: But.......

They both got down on one knee. Nightmare pulled out a box.

Both: Will you marry us and become Nightmare/my Queen?

Everyone started in shock. Dream and Blue started crying. Blue silently dropped to the ground. Looked at them.

Blue:

Yes.

No one could believe their ears. Dream cried more. The boys sat there in shock.

Horror: What...?

Blue: Yes. YES! YES! YES! THERE IS NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE THAT COULD PREVENT ME FROM SAYING YES!!!

And he jumped up and have them a hug. They hugged back crying a bit happy. Everyone cheered and clapped and some even cried at the beautifully happy moment for them.

They put the ring on his finger and it was beautiful. It was his periwinkle blue color diamond one one side were turquoise green diamonds and the other were red diamonds.

Blue: *looks up and smiles* It's perfect.

Then kisses them. The get up and walk to the crowd. Blue went to Dream, who's still crying, and showed him the ring. He congratulated him and they hugged.

Blue hears his phone go off and went to go check it. It was just an update. He was about to put his phone down when he looked at the date and time. Then gasped.

Blue: Guys? Guys. EVERYONE!

They stopped chatting and turned to him. Concerned.

Dream: What's wrong Blue?