Chapter 30

He doesn't budge not even breaking eye contact to look at the shirt, I hold the eye contact but do end up shifting my gaze to the shirt "I'll do as you ask." I try compromise.

"Kiss me." He doesn't even miss a beat.

"Not that." I shake my head softly and he moves the shirt closer to him "Okay! Okay." I nod totally dreading what's about to happen. Why am I even so pressed about hiding a word written on a shirt form him.

I don't even have to move that close to him as we're already close enough due to me trying to get my shirt back, I run my hand around his neck and into the back of his hair. He looks down at me and I tip toe taking it upon my desire and lean in meeting his lips.

I hold my breath forgetting to breath as I try not to linger but I do, my face heats up and I can only imagine how red my cheeks are right now. My eyes open looking up at a completely dumbfounded Saint.

I lick my lips as the electrical sparks that flew between us still linger on my lips, "Can I have it back now?" I whisper and he lowers his hand giving it to me. I grab it moving away from him and stuff it in my bag.

I storm out leaving him behind and start pasting to my locker, I can't help but run my fingers across my lips with a smile plastered on my face. I can't believe we just kissed. The one thing I've been avoiding most just happened. And, it felt good.

The bell rings scaring me out my day dream, already? Your telling me an hour went by already? I didn't even notice the time passing. I open my locker and practically throw my bag in there. "You got a shirt." Tomas' voice comes out of nowhere.

I close my locker with a folder in hand "Yep." I nod "How um, how was class?"

"Boring, your mate wasn't there so I'm guessing he was with you. Judging but the fact you're wearing his shirt." We starts to walk.

"Imma need you to do me a favour." I tell Tomas and he turns to me. "Stop picking up on things." He chuckles making me smile. We walk towards our English class and walk in just as the bell rings, my eyes glance to Saints but I look away immediately.

Our English teacher walks in not long after us and he starts setting his work up. All throughout lesson I try keeping my eyes off him but I can't, but I do get good at looking at him when he's not looking which is rare.

The last bell of the day dismisses us and I have Tomas follow me to my car, he gets in as so do I throwing my bag over my shoulder into the backseat. I start my car and slowly start to back out "What happened to your shirt anyways?"

"Talking about that do you have a lighter?" I give him a quick glance getting on the road, he starts fishing around in his pockets and then shows me a red lighter "Okay, good." I start going in the direction of our local park.

I know our school finishes a little early but I didn't expect the park to be completely empty, I don't even stop the engine I just grab my bag and take the shirt out. "Why you burning it?" Tomas ask getting out the car when I do.

I don't say anything I just go up to the field and start to light the corner of my shirt on fire, it doesn't catch on immediately so I keep the lighter burning. The fire starts to catch on fast making my drop my shirt, the flames turn a toxic blue when the words whore start to turn to ashes.

Watching it burn doesn't satisfy me but at least no one will find it down. When everything is flickers of ash and fire I go back to my car, Tomas follows me in and I start making my way to Bailey's school. "Here," I hand Tomas his red lighter as I come to a stop.

Bailey's school bell rings and after a beat kids start pouring out and scatter around, I scan each kid waiting to meet two familiar sets of brown eyes and dark hair. I don't spot them until Bailey comes out with Tili close behind and Jordan at her side, Tili's the first to spot my car and she leave Bailey's side coming to me.

I watch her eyes drift to her left and I follow her gaze, a group of girl stand around giggling and laughing. I watch how Tili keeps her head down and she disappear on Tomas' side of the car then she gets in. "Are you crying?" I ask her watching her head is still bowed.

"No." She tells me.

"Then keep your head up." I keep my eyes on her until she raises her head to look out the window with glossy eyes, Bailey comes in the car and I take my cue to start leaving. "Guys this is Tomas, Tomas meet my little sisters Bailey and Tili."

"Hi Tomas," they both say in unison.

"They'll be joining us tonight," I turn to Tomas and then back on the road "I don't know why though."

"How old are you?" Bailey asks and I only assume she's asking Tomas.

"Seventeen." He answers.

"You look about twenty."

"It's the wolf masculinity." He nods and they continue their small talk until I finally pull into my home garage. Well get out and into the elevator that takes us to our penthouse, Bailey and Tili both go upstairs but I lead Tomas to the kitchen.

I start to prepare dinner as my mom can't really do so, I basically make some roasted chicken with sweet potato's and a side of salad and Mac and cheese. I make enough for all of us and as Tili, Bailey and Tomas start to dig I grab a serving tray with two meals and bring it to my parents room.

I knock the door and hear a low growl and I take it as an invitation, I walk in seeing both my parents in wolf form cuddling on the bed. I take their food and put it on a near by counter before leaving with a smile.