❤️🤍 Tᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ 🤍❤️

You blinked as a red and white butterfly lands onto your nose.
You smiled softly as you watched crossed eyed.

You then noticed that someone was crouching in front of you.
The blurry person held their finger out and let the butterfly onto it.

You blinked as you let your vision cleared.
You gave a lopsided grin as you watched the duel haired male move his hand away from you.

The male in front of you blushed as he moved a red rose in front of your face from his other hand.
Your cheeks warmed as you softly took it.

"Todoroki Shoto," the male, now known as Todoroki, said as the butterfly flew away.

You smiled at him, "L/n Y/n, but you can call me Y/n."

Todoroki blushed as he sat in front of you, "I know we just met and all, but I would really like to get to know you more and take you to a café some day," he said as his blush increased.

You giggled a bit as you held the rose to your heart, "If I didn't know any better, I think you're trying to ask me out on a date, Todoroki-San."

The dueled haired male's cheeks reddened more.
He scratched the back of his head in a nervous manner.

"I-I mean. If its okay with you, I wouldn't mind it being a date," Todoroki said softly.

You chuckled again.
You reached your head over to the other male and pecked his cheeks.

"I would love that."

❄️🔥♡︎💐

"Sir, please. I don't have anymore Tiger Lilies, I'm sorry," Y/n said as polite as possible.

"But you said that you sold all flowers here!!" A man exclaimed.

"Yes we do, but we sell out of flowers one way or another. Now if you're just going to stand there and yell at me, I'm afraid that I'll have to get the pros involved."

"What are the pros going to do?!! Haaah?!!"

Y/n sighed and pulled out his phone, "You leave me no choice but to call the pro heroes, sir."

"There's no need for that. I'm already here," a monotoned voice said from behind the man.

The man jumped in surprise.
(E/c) eyes lit up.

"Oh, Sho. Thank god you're here," Y/n said with a smile as he put his phone away, "Sorry to be a bother, but can you get this man out of my shop please?"

"Wait! What!?!" The man exclaimed as he was pushed towards the door.

"You seemed to be bothering the peace in this shop. The owner had asked you to leave, so please leave," Todoroki, the number three hero stated.

"But he didn-"

"No. Out."

Shoto pushed the man outside and closed the doors behind him.
He sighed but smiled as he turned to his lover.

"Thanks for that, Hon. He was starting to get extremely difficult," Y/n said softly as he hugged the hero male.

Shoto chuckled and kissed the top of the (h/c)-ette's head, "How was your day, Mr. Todoroki?" He questioned.

Y/n chuckled, "Other than that guy bugging me for a certain flower, everything's been pretty smooth. How was your day, Princey?"

Shoto hummed as he twirled his husband around in a circle like a princess, "It was okay. Slow but that's good. I'm pretty tired though," he dipped Y/n into a dreamy pose, "How about you close the shop early and have the evening filled with cuddles with me?"

Y/n giggled and pecked his lover's nose then lips, "That sounds lovely, Princey."

Both males smiled.
They then leaned into a deep and loving kiss.

When they depart, they both laughed a bit.

"I love you, my Petal."

"And I love you, my Prince."

~Fɪɴ~