Happiness

Hello dears,
I come up with a new story.

Here I did play a bit with characters to create new sets of old characters or you can say my usual characters;a new venture.
Hope you like them and support this journey.
❤️~
This story is mpreg..If you are not ok with that I am warning here..I won't go with the details of delivery❗❗❗

Doctors and nurses rushly prepared a wheelchair as par instruction.They were waiting in front of the hospital for a particular patient.They got a call before.

Screech!!!
They rushed when a black car stopped in front of the hospital- famous Konthanin Hospital.
A guy with dishevelled face came out from inside.With the help of nurses he brings out his husband from inside.
Operation theatre was prepared already.

Kit was taken inside operation theatre without wasting time.His face contorted and he gritted his teeth to endure the pain.Phana held his hand all the time.
His breath was rushing badly with all the running with them..His shirt is completely drenched.Even AC couldn’t work on his body as he was completely shaken and tensed.Seeing Kit in such pain he feels like his soul has been vacuumed.His mind is blank.

After the door was closed,Pha fumbles a seat nearby.This is nerve-wrecking.

"Pha!!"

Phana startled.He looks behind and blinks several times tries to figure out who is this man,look all disheveled.

"Park!!Yeah...it's you man!!!" He never thought he will meet his friend here in such a place at such a time.It’s almost midnight.

"Oh my God!!What are you doing here????" Phana rushed to Park's side with worried expression.

"Lam!He is...inside."

"Lam!!!!!What's wrong with Lam????"

"We are having a baby...I am so worried man.What if something happens to him!!!How will I live!!" Park broke down.

He holds Phana's shirt tightly.He is almost shaking nervously.He is sweating profusely too.Phana can feel the vibration coming from this guy.

"Nothing will happen.They are best doctors in this hospital.This is my family hospital.I know them personally."

Silence..

"Wait!!!What are you doing here???Are you on duty?"

"I have the same reason." Pha looks at his lap then sigh.

Park pat his back.

The whole corridor is empty.Sometimes nurses or ward boys come and go.

Time is a turtle when you are in such kind of position and leopard when you are inside exam hall.

Nurses also come from inside then go somewhere and again go back inside.
Whenever they try to talk to them they avoid them as if they are poison.Their attempts failed always.

Phana is renowned doctor of this hospital.He always wear professional attitude,meticulous,clean,calm and attractive, always on his best perfect attire and well groomed.He is everyone's dream man - from doctor,nurses to patients.

That renowned doctor right now is on his birds nest hair,crinkled shirt full of sweat,two different sandals on each feet,puffy bed face,red eyes and not in the right mind.Anytime he will burst out on any of the stuffs because they are not giving them any information.

He sits down with aborted mission of finding information at last.They have sealed their mouths.

The person beside him is still shaking with tears in eyes.

'He surely loves Lam a lot!Who would know a player like him will fall for cold prince that hard!Their love story was too famous in University days like Park is some kind of magician who bloomed flower on stone (Lam).Many even worshipped them and they even had a fanclub.'

'Park is a jolly,cheerful person.No one has seen his this side I bet.'

Phana almost forgot he is in the same situation.

Phana is bad at consoling so he just pat on Park's shoulder awkwardly.

They sit down side by side.

Tick... tock...tick... tock...

Each minute seems heavy with anticipation.

Sometimes Park walks to and fro.Phana rooted at the same place as he feels dizzy.Pha could helplessly look at him only.His inside has been attacked by all the 'what if's in the world.

A nurse comes rushing from inside the operation theatre.

"Who is Park Suthapong?"

'Is she stupid!!!She knows me already!!!The guy beside me would be Park right?Why asking?' Phana gritted his teeth.

Park almost jumps out from his seat and rushed to the nurse...

"How...how...is my husband?"

"Congratulations Mr. Suthapong you have a baby boy...Both father and baby are safe and sound.We are doing the cleaning.We will shift them soon...''

Park jumps as if won Olympic medal.

At the same time Phana also has been informed with the news of a healthy baby boy.

Both of them hug each other with happiness and shade tears to be new fathers.

Who knows may be that's the only friendly hug they would share! 😉🤭

💙💛~
Let's see what's on their plates.

Before that let's congratulate new fathers.