Power

These two fathers are getting on my nerves...They represent many parents around us in the society who love to show off - my son is the best,my daughter is the best...

12 years of Forth & Beam :

"Dad should I join muay thai club too?''

'Why not?"

''But that is clashing with my swimming club time.'' Forth pouts.

''Don't pout son.You are a man.''

"Mommy says you are teaching me bad things...I should pout when I feel,I should cry when I feel,I should laugh when I feel."

'This Lam!!Ugh....'

"Should I leave swimming club dad?"

"No...Swimming is necessary.Try to talk to your teacher to change the schedule."

"That's not possible.My routine is already packed.I am already captain of the junior football team and basketball team.Two teams responsibility are on my shoulder.Sometimes their match time even clashes.Dad maintaining more is too much.I feel exhausted when coming home.Our sports teacher even recommended my name in judo club.I can't take more.'' Forth whines.

"Son in youth you should be active and fit.Look at me.I used to play football,tennis and always involved in gang fight for our brotherhood along with your mommy,uncle Max,uncle Tul.That's the secret of my fitness and that's the secret your mommy likes me.'' Park winks...

"Girls and boys love rough and tough guy more.You even possess my tanned skin that even add oil on fire.''

"I don't think they have specific reason for liking someone.Uncle Max's son Saint for example.Everyone loves him though he is more like beautiful boy."

"Or Beam...Beam is so handsome and beautiful.Girls of our school are crazy for him.." While talking about Beam Forth's expression changes,his eyes sparkles with admiration.

Park noticed that.

"Yeah because their choice degraded." Park retorted.

''No.Because Beam is so talented..."

"Did he join football club?''

"No."

"Did he join basketball club?"

''No.''

''Did he join Swimming club?''

"No.''

"But he is the president of Science club at this age...He is the youngest president ever.He even joins medical club which assists and volunteers first aid and nursing.He excels everyone in piano...He is the best.He even sings so sweetly.''

As if all those words of praise vapour into the air.

"So basically you don't have same club you share with Konthanin."

Forth nods.

"Son can you bring Tiramisu from inside?"

Forth runs inside as per order.

Park takes a deep breath..

" I need to celebrate"

***

Phana reclines in an easy chair...with a note in hand.

'That Suthapong's son is 3 marks away from my son in this term.'

"Baby boo..."

"Yes daddy..."

"Come here son."

Beam joins his father.

"That Suthapong's son is 3 marks away from you.This time you have to work harder and tackle that brat."

"Daddy he has a name!!"

"Yeah...Bratty Brat."

Beam glares...

"You will also join Poetry club."

"Daddy I can't even write a word."

"Join there you will learn."

"Daddy at first you want me to join different clubs again you expect me to study!!!I am a human being not robot...!!!"

"Ah I will make a routine for you baby and adjust time.Poetry club is a prestigious club."

"Yeah..!!!"Beam smirks mischievously..."Let's take opinion from mommy then."

Pha gulps.'Shit!My son knows my weakness so well..My hulk Kitty will let himself lose.'

"Bye daddy now I am gonna play video games and I,Beam Konthanin make my own routine.Don't bother yourself daddy."

Beam walks back to his room with attitude.

###

Beam : 1
Phana : 0

Do you think I should add siblings to them?Or they should be only childs?If I add then who should I choose as their siblings?