Part:12 Everything's Alright beautiful

Nina's POV

"Yo brother what is actually going on??" Josh asked very confused.
Jaden and Nessa made eye contact. Omg this is soooo awkward. I can't believe my ears when Nessa says

Ness " I have no idea. Why are you freaking out Jaden? Nothing's wrong." Jeez Josh must eat up this girls lies because he's too good to see through them

"Don't play dumb Nessa!" Jaden says blatantly.

"Well somebody just tell me what the fuck is going on please??!!" Josh pleads. Neither Ness nor Jaden said a word. I take all my courage and somehow managed to say.

Y/n " Nessa keeps giving me extremely dirty looks, and has been acting totally rude to me since we met. I don't even know why. I didn't do anything to her. I'm just hanging out with Jaden and I'm already intimidated and I'm so scared of everything that's going on and it's really not helping and I don't know what I did to make you hate me. I mean I can't say I'm surprised. Everyone at school hates me so what's one more right? Are you gonna brake my hand, shove me into walls and lockers, and punch me too?" I feel so vulnerable.
I just told them everything and as you can imagine I'm in tears at this point. I've been on the verge of tears all day. I hate being so fucking weak. Nessa sits there staring at me speechless. Josh says nothing but gets up and hugs me. The room is silent but fool of words.

Ness " I am so sorry Nian I really didn't mean to be so rude. I guess I'm just not used to any of this. It's all new to me and I'm just worried that the both of you will get hurt. Jaden's such a good friend of mine and I would never want to see ether of you hurt. I was been totally immature and petty. I never meant for this especially not to add on to what you already deal with at school.. I'm so sorry" Nessa explains tearing up. I'm not really sure what to say so I go with

Y/n " thank you.." she stands and holds her arms out. I completely misjudged her. We hugged for a short while and after I sigh of relief and smile:

" Girls are so weird" Jaden says, chuckling.
We called a house meeting to discuss the whole situation with Jaden and I. Everyone finally gets to the living room and gets settled.

" okay so this is hopefully going to be quick and painless." Jaden starts

" we just want to talk about the whole situation with Nina and I" he continues.

"So are y'all together??" Avani asked almost too excited.

" just friends. Yeah there's an age difference but do any of you guys really have a problem with that?" Jaden asked.

" well I mean it's kind of really weird." Griffin says. That was lowkey really rode. " but hey It doesn't matter to me because I'm moving out." He finishes

" you are?" Jaden asked.

"Oh yeah I'm going to leave in my one apartment"

" well that's pretty much it.. dismissed I guess?" Jaden says awkwardly.
       And I asked me all bout us hanging out and I told her what happened I was going to tell her about our little bitty I guess you could say 'intimate' moments but I get tapped on the shoulder.

" wanna talk?" Jaden asked

"Avani?" I asked not wanting to leave her hanging

" go have fun!" She said. Than right in my ear she squeals " tell me everything!!" Say adios to my ear oh my god.

" you got it. Thanks for destroying my eardrum" I say giggling. I love her. She's just a beacon of happiness.
     I turned to Jaden who offers his hand for me to hold I assume. I gladly accept with a smile and my face heats up. I follow him in his room and he closes the door behind us.

"Your okay with that right?" He asks

"What? The door?" I asked confused on what he's talking about. He shakes his head. " yeah Jaden. I'm okay with it why?"

" I don't know. I guess I just don't want to screw up" Jaden says, scratching the back of his neck.

"How are you?" He asked

"I mean I'm hanging out with you so great. Why did you ask that?" I say very confused.

" well you did just had a total breakdown..." he trails off.

" seriously I'm fine. See" I say smiling and pointing at it.

"Whatever you say." Why is he acting like this?

" okay so what do you wanna do?" I asked avoiding how weird he is right now.

" wanna watch a movie or something?" He suggests.

" I'm down. What should we watch?" I ask

" how about a horror movie?" He asked smirking. I know exactly what his trying to do and I don't mind it at all.

" not a horror mover.."

"Pleaseeeeee?" He begs. " I'll protect you, I promise it is my duty after all." He said with a goofy grin. This boy.

" fine"

We both settle on his bed, still with space between us. This first scene is much scarier than j anticipated and I literally flinched and squealed. Jaden moves closer to me and all it take is aloof from him, to make me feel safe again. I clutch on to his shirt for dear life and hide my head in his chest. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

" everything's alright beautiful " he whispers, sending chills down my spine. Every time I get scared, he pulls me even closer. I've never felt more safe

- - - - -

A/n well I hope you enjoyed that
Please don't forget to vote it means a lot!!
I love you!
Byee❤️