Funky Family Visit

"Two Of The Most Special Trolls In Pop Village... Was Cooper And Z. They Weren't Really Like The Other Trolls, But Everyone Loved And Treated Then Like He Was No Different From Us. But, When We Discovered There Were Other Kinds Of Trolls, It Made Them Realize There May Be Other Trolls Just Like Them. After Coming To That Realization, Cooper Went On A Quest To Find Them. He Wanted Z To Come With Him, But She Was A Royal Protector, So She Couldn't Go. However, It Didn't Mean She Wouldn't Understand Why He Needed To Find Them. After A Truly Long Search, Cooper Finally Them. Well, Technically, They Found Them. Cooper And Z Turned Out To Be The Long-Lost Prince And Princess Of Funk Who Got Separated From Them As Eggs. Now, It Was Like They Had Two Families; The Trolls Of Pop Village And Their Biological Family Of Vibe City."

Poppy Was Finishing The Scrapbooks On Cooper's And Z's Story In Her Pod To Add To The Library, "Another Great Stories For Ourselves And The Future Generation!"

Cooper Then Came Into Her Pod, "Poppy, I'm Staying Over Again With The Family For The Next Couple Of Weeks And I Need Your Help With Some Packing."

Poppy Answered, "Sure, I'd Love To Help."

They Went To Cooper's Mushroom And Went Over What He Should Bring.

Cooper Asked Poppy, "Which Hat Should I Bring? The Emerald Green Or The Grassy Green?" He Held Up Two Hats That Looked The Same Shade Of Green.

Poppy Answered, "Ooh, Tough One. How About You Take Both? You Know, For The Night And The Next Day."

Cooper Gasped, "It Works On So Many Levels!"

Poppy Then Remembered, "I Just Realized; I Told Biggie I'd Look Over Some Dinkles Photos With Him For Him For His New Album. I Hope You A Nice Time, Cooper. Tell Them I Said, 'Hi!'"

Cooper Replied, "Oh, I Will! And I'll Tell You They Said 'Hi,' Too."

When Poppy Left, Branch Came Inside To See What The Commotion Was About, "Hey, Coop, What's Going On?"

Cooper Answered, "Poppy Was Helping Me Pack For The Stay With Me And Z's Funky Family For The Next Couple Of Weeks!"

Branch Looked Confused, "Is Z Going With You?"

Cooper Sighed And Said, "No. I Know Z Doesn't Really Forgive Them For Letting Us Get Taken Away By A Bird, But They Tried So Hard And Did Their Best To Find Us, And It's Like Everytime They Want Us To Spend A Few Weeks With Them, She Always Say 'No, Thank You. Maybe Next Time.'"

"Well, It Sounds To Me That She Wants To Spend Time With Them, But At The Same Time, She Doesn't." Branch Stated.

"What Do You Mean?" Cooper Asked, Confused.

"What I Mean Is That Z Is A Type Of Person, Who Doesn't Forgive People Easily And It Takes Awhile For People To Regain Her Trust. I'm Not Saying She Doesn't Love Them, I'm Just Saying That When It Comes To Forgiving People, It's Not Always Easy For Her." Branch Explained.

Cooper Then Realized What He Was Talking About, "You're Right. But... What Do You Think I Should Do?"

Branch Suggested, "How About You And The Rest Of The Funk Family Ask Her If She Could Stay At Vibe City For Three Days? Give Her The Best Time She Could Have There? But, If She Still Feels Uncomfortable Or Upset When The Three Days Are Up, Then She Can Home. How Does That Sound?"

"I Think That Can Work. Thanks, Branch." Cooper Said.

"No Problem, Coop. Have Fun In Vibe City." Branch Said As He Leaves The Mushroom.

Cooper Wrote A Letter To Z If She Could Meet Him At His House.

***

Z Came Into Cooper's Mushroom After Receiving His Letter.