🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾

B/F/N- Bestfriends name
F/C- Favourite colour
O/N- Owls name

☀︎︎Y/N POV☀︎︎

Once I got myself out of bed and ready for the day, I ran to my window to find o/n carrying a bunch of letters. I carefully took the letters from the owl whilst handing her/him a treat for the work and I sat down to read the letters I had received.

The one that caught my eye the most was from my bestfriend, B/F/N, he had covered the paper in F/C glitter, like we used to do when we were younger. I began reading it out and suddenly felt relieved, remembering that I know my friends are safe, as we had to leave everyone in the crumbling town.

                         ☀︎︎The letter☀︎︎

Hello, Y/n!
I hope this gets to you safely. Also I hope you are well and I wanted to tell you, I got into Hogwarts! My family and I are in Iceland however, because of what happened, we fled to our cousins. Write back ASAP and let me know if you have received or sent anything from/to the others aswell. I've got to go, hope you and your family are well, goodbye, we'll talk soon. I miss you.

☀︎︎Y/N POV☀︎︎
Reading them letters put my mind at ease, knowing my friends were all safe and ok, I started writing back to them and then decided that it was probably time to head to Diagon Alley.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I made my way down the stairs to be greeted by b/n and Danielle. Passing them, I walked over to the fireplace and was about to grab some floo powder to travel through the fireplace but stopped in my tracks when I realised they weren't following me.

I turned back around to face them.
"Uh why aren't you coming to the fireplace?" I asked, puzzled.
"I told you last night, I've arranged for us to go with the Weasleys through the Leakey cauldron, it will save us being covered in soot." Aisha came into the living room, explaining.
"Ugh fine" I obliged.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
After what seemed like only 10 minutes (which was actually over 3 hours), we arrived at the leaky cauldron. Stumbling out of the car, Fred, Ron and I raced eachother to the entrance of the bar, only for us all to be knocked down by a giant man.

"Oh, sorry we weren't watching where we were running." (oh my gosh the alliteration) Ron and I began apologising quickly to the towering man.
"Hey that's Hagrid! Hi HAGRID, what are you doing down in London?!" Fred practically shouted at him once he recognised the half giant looking guy.
"Just down on official Hogwarts business."
And then a boy walked out from behind 'Hagrid'
"Well, we best get going, see you George-Uh-Fred-George?" Hagrid quickly said, more like a question.
"It's Gred, Hagrid, how many times do I have to tell you?"

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Who was that? with Hagrid? and who is Hagrid?" I asked Fred quickly.
"I don't know, Hogwarts business apparently. Hagrid is the gamekeeper at school."

"Alright kids, does anyone want anything to eat? drink?" Molly asked us as she stepped foot into the bar.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
After we finished our food and drinks, we were led through a back door and me being the excited hyper almost 11 year old, I ran thinking there would be a much more open space than what I was met with.
I sprinted face first into a brick wall, causing a lot of laughs from the Weasley siblings, Allanah, B/n and a tiny little giggle from Aisha and Danielle, however Mr and Mrs Weasley were the ones to actually ask if I was fine to carry on.
I got up off of the floor and stared confused at the wall I had just ran into.