Who do you accidentally kill in HTF? + A/N

IMPORTANT A/N (please read the whole thing,, i'd really appreciate it !!):

Thank you so much for 50k reads on this book!! That is so much more then I ever expected,, Im so grateful :D. You probably noticed I am not that active on Wattpad anymore,, but I'm gonna try harder to post more. So maybe I'll post weekly on any day from Monday-Friday,, and if I don't you all have my permission to yell at me lol.

If you want to support me on platforms I post more on,, I do have a cosplay Tiktok and Instagram that i post basically daily on,, and in the link on my instagram I do have resources for the BLM movement and an amazon wishlist for anyone to support my cosplays (( its totally okay if you cant get anything,, i don't expect anyone to purchase anything :) )).

My instagram and tiktok is dystopian.cos,, and so far i do My Hero Academia,, Danganronpa,, and Kakegurui with (hint hint a character in this chapter) coming within the next couple of months. I will also put my Linktree w all my links I mentioned in my wattpad so it's easier to access!! I'm quite active on my Instagram DMs so if any of you want to talk to me my messages are open!! If you got this far thank you so much for reading all of this lol,, now you can read what you actually came here for !!

Flippy:
Capricorn

Cuddles:
Aries

Flaky:
Leo

Toothy:
Scorpio

Russell:
Aquarius

Giggles:
Virgo

Petunia:
Taurus

Handy:
Cancer

Mole:
Gemini

Lumpy:
Sagittarius

Sniffles:
Pisces

Disco Bear:
Libra

QOTD:
Who is your favorite youtuber ? Mine is probably Markiplier :D