𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Max quickly got into the car with Lexi who just smiled at her before they took off. “Where are we going?” Max asked looking at her best friend as she put her phone on silent as she constantly got notifications.

“So a whole fucking year. You've been dating for a year!” Lexi said. Max just laughed and nodded her head. “Yes, Lex now can you please focus on the rode?”

Max and Lexi spent the whole entire day together shopping, they went to the movies, more shopping, and even bought cupcakes. Red velvet is Max's favorite, but there was just something missing. It was her one year dating anniversary and she needed her man. She missed him. It was nice of him to send her flowers and a text, but she wanted the real deal. She wanted more, but she knew that he was working and that his job was everything to him.

When the sun started setting Max wasn't even paying attention to wherever Lexi was driving she couldn't stop thinking about Rudy. The things they possibly could have done if they were together ran through her mind. When the car came to a stop Max immediately snapped out of her thoughts and into reality. She saw that they had stopped at a restaurant. She looked at Lexi confused and with tired eyes.

“Can’t we just get take out? It's getting late and I'm sleepy.” Max suggested, but Lex shook her head. “I’m getting take out, you're staying here.”

“What? why?”  max questioned and Lexi waved through the window and Max turned her head to face the direction and her heart heated up. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She quickly got out the car and ran into his embrace.

Rudy smiled and chuckled as he caught his girl in his arms. “I missed you so much.” She says in his ear making him smile even more. “I missed you too babygirl.” when they pulled away Mad continued to smile not believing this was real. “I’ll drop her back off Lexi don't worry.” Lexi looked at him giving him that death stare glare. “You better take care of my best friend, and use protection kids.” She said before driving off.

The lovely couple sat down at the candle lit table. It was so romantic. “How long are you staying?” She asked looking down at her food picking at the steak in front of her. “I have to catch the next flight back in the morning.” he said quietly and of course she slightly got upset, but she couldn't complain. It was his job and she loved everything about it. Even through her disappointment she smiled when his hand touched hers. “Let’s make the most of tonight.”

madisonbaileybabe, hichasestokes, madelyncline, roxieroxanne, drewstarkey, and 2,804,795 others

maxisking : best gift i could have ever asked for, the better half of me ily happy one year baby @rudeth

820,602 Comments