4

(𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟)

𝗭𝘆'𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻 (𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮)
@𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗺

"Ma" I said walking into my moms crib

"Im in here" She said

I walked in the living room. When I got in the living room she was sitting in the chair. I walked over to her to give her a hug and she gave me a kiss in return.

"Hey son" She said

"Hey ma" I said

"Wheres Zi'Ariah at" I asked

"She with her dad" She answered. "Now whatchu come over her for" She added

"I cant come over here to check up on my mom now...im flabbergasted" I said with my hand on my chest.

"Boy if youn get somewhere" She said laughing

"Na but I really came over here to get some food" I said

"You can take them leftovers in the fridge"

I was finna say something but my phone had buzzed. I looked at it seeing Kayla had texted me.

𝗘𝘅 𝗛𝗼𝗲
𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟬

"Ite bet, but I gotta go handle something" I said

I got up and gave her a hug. "Igh ma im gone"

                                     ⏭

"Fuck" I said as I moved her head up and down. I kept doing that until I nutted and she swallowed.

𝑙𝑖 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠

I zip ma pants up and laid back on her bed.

"Thats it" She said with her face scrunched up

"yeh" I said shrugging

"Tow up" She said getting in the bed

I don't give a fuck what she talking about. Her shit too loose for my likings, but her head game go crazy. And thats all it was head.

30 minute nap wont hurt

                                      ➪

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗺

I was so mad when I seen killa at the mall with that bitch a couple of weeks ago. Yes I love him and Yes Im inlove with him but he just cant see it. Then I thought of something. I grabbed his phone and look to see if he had the bitch in his phone, and he did so I took a picture of us and sent it to her.

                                𝙇𝙞 𝘽𝙞𝙩🤟🏽💜