Felinette ~ Soulmates

In this world, there were soulmates. In this world, Master Fu choose the right Chat Noir and Ladybug since they both lived in Paris. What a coincidence right? Well, sort of. Felix was forced to be in Paris since Adrien whined about wanting to be in Paris with someone he knew his age group, so he was stuck with him.

In this world, soulmates were a bit weird, but it worked. If you were someone's family member, by blood, there was nothing wrong with anything. Everything was perfectly fine. But to anyone else who wasn't your soulmate, their faces were blurry, so you couldn't see what their faces looked like. The only time you could see their faces was when you met your soulmate. Your soulmate's face was the one face, who wasn't your family's, who's face you could see throughout your whole life.

So Marinette and Felix grew up with only seeing their family's faces. Even if it was good, Marinette still wanted to see her friends faces. Felix was just fine with it since he really didn't care.

Then came the day where the two became Ladybug and Chat Noir. When they transformed and went out to go and try to stop Stoneheart, they saw other people's faces, but they were blurry. When they bumped into each other, they could suddenly see each others faces. They knew there was magic involved, so maybe that was the reason they could see each others faces.

When the two defeated the akum and it was purified, they came to find out that yes, the two were both true wielders, yes, they were soulmates, and no, the magic had nothing to do with it. So when the two saw each other again, agreeing to patrol the city since there was a magic terrorist feeding off of emotions, they made up a plan. They would give each other their phone numbers so that they could communicate with each other during their civilian lives, but they wouldn't tell each other their secret identities, since they wanted to find each other themselves. According to Plagg and Tikki, when they would find each other, their miraculous magic would come in and would write each others name on themselves when they saw each other for the first time in civilian form.

After that, they went on with their normal lives. Well as normal as it could have been since they were still magical super heroes fighting a magical terrorist. Marinette went by her day without mentioning to anyone that she had found her soulmate, so she pretended to never have saw anyone's face. Felix, never seeing anyone anyways since he continued his homeschooling at the Agreste manor, didn't have any troubles really, since Nathalie's face didn't really come across his mind.

In their hero forms, they usually went on dates during patrols and would kiss and hold hands. They wouldn't do anything that would make the other uncomfortable and always asked for consent before doing anything, like a good person should. The kwamis didn't mind it since Plagg was getting extra cheese and Tikki liked seeing her holder happy.

One day Lila came and destroyed Marinette created. Her friendships, relations with anyone around the school, and basically had her outcasted with the students and teachers. Anyone with her was ashamed that they knew her. She vented to Chat Noir about how disappointed she was in her friends and he offered to cataclym them with Plagg, so they wouldn't be a problem anymore. she laughed and said that it would be fixed after the next akuma. They suddenly got into a nice conversation after that and everything about her classmates was avoided.

Months later, she heard that Adrien was introducing a new student to the class sometime soon. A few days later, she heard from Chat that his cousin had basically got his father to force him to go to school with him so that he could form some connections with some other people. Marinette, knowing some people's true colors, just told him that he didn't have to open up to people he didn't want to. Chat smiled at her and kissed her before going back to patroling.

---------

Marinette woke up one morning and dreaded going to school. She eventually walked out of the bakery doors and went to the school. Before even sitting down at her seat, she got people making fun of her for not having a soulmate and some asking her why she bullies Lila. If only they knew.

When she saw down, five minutes later, Adrien announced that his cousin was coming to the class soon. She knew that sounded familiar but couldn't put her finger on it. A minute later, an Adrien copy, but a colder and more professional looking one, came in and glared at the class. Marinette could feel Tikki pressing on her thigh and a tickly feeling on her stomach, but she didn't know why.

When he looked around the class and she saw his eyes, she knew she knew those eyes. Those were someone's she came to adore, even without the cat's green on the outsides. She instantly sent him a good morning text, to make sure it was him, and when he picked up the phone to answer, she knew it was him.

----------

Felix saw everyone in the class and knew that they weren't worth his time. He decided to take his lady's advice and not open up to these people. Felix, like Marinette, could feel the tickly feeling on his stomach and could feel Plagg touching his chest. He didn't know why and would ask later.

When he looked around to get a good look at everyone his cousin spoke highly about, he didn't care for most of them. He could easily scare them off with a look. He knew his cousin spoke about the one bully in the class that sat in the back. When he looked at the back, he saw the bluebell eyes that had him falling for her since day one. He definitely didn't have to ask about the tickly feeling and knew why Plagg was pressing on him. He saw the text she sent and it went back to his phone. It was definitely her.

---------

The class saw the look on Felix's face and knew not to bother him. No matter how many times Adrien could say that his cousin was someone worth while, they thought he was being oblivious, again. So they knew that they were going to avoid him or try to get on his good side. Obviously, one person didn't get the memo.

"My prince!" The heard someone in the back exclaim. Only one person sat in the back, so they didn't do anything to stop her, wanting to embarrass the girl in front of an Agreste. Maybe he could ruin her fashion career and then she'll learn.

But those thoughts stopped when they saw him drop his suitcase and basically pull her into a hug with a smile on his face. Where was this reaction a minute ago? And when they looked at Adrien, they saw complete shock on his face. So this wasn't a normal reaction to people.

When they two separated from each other, the two started to kiss for a moment. So that wasn't a normal reaction for anyone unless they had a soulmate, which wasn't possible. Marinette didn't have a soulmate. It is was what she told them.

When they separated from each other, they saw the classes looks. Felix's smile turned instantly into a scowl and a glare, while Marinette's face just stared blank at them. Didn't pay them any mind, while Marinette took him to the back to sit with her.

The rest of the day was spent ignoring the questions thrown their way and people questioning if they were seeing things. That stopped when the class cornered the two in the class demanding to know how the two knew each other.

"We're soulmates idiots. I can see each of your idiot faces and could see them for the past two years. We literally have two years worth of text messages to prove it. Now can I please go and spend some time with my boyfriend without you bothering me about it!" Marinette answered. She took Felix's hand and they were off. Everyone in the class was just shocked. Adrien more so.

-Boom! Finished.

-Morganlbr