Chapter 29

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

It has been a few days since Bella was asleep, or "dead". Rosalie, Jacob, Edward, and I have been taking care of little Mee. Right now I was holding Mee, while everyone hunted. Now that Sam's pack isn't fighting us no more, the Cullen's were free to hunt now.

Carlisle sat next to me on the couch, waiting for Bella's heart to stop. Once that happens, Bella would start the transformation of becoming a vampire, as she had wanted. Right as soon as I thought of that, Bella's beating heart stopped. I looked at Carlisle and saw him looking at me, with a reassuring look on his face.

"She's transforming now. Edward is going to take Bella hunting, before bringing her here to meet Renesmee." Carlisle tells me

"Ok. I am going to feed, little Mee" I tell him

I stood up from the couch, with Renesmee in my arms, and headed to the kitchen. I sat Renesmee down, and started cooking her something to eat. Then I heard, and smelt, Jacob walk in, and sit down next to Renesmee. I turned and walked over to her, as well.

"You want to try and feed her?" I asked him, holding a kid plate with food on it

"Yes, please," Jacob tells me

I smiled and handed him the plate. He was patient with Renesmee, and was gentle with her as well. That made me happy. I then decided to walk out of the room, leaving Jacob with Renesmee. I walked over to Carlisle and sat down next to him again, while he had his arm on the top of the couch.

"Where is Renesmee?" Rosalie asks walking in

"She's with Jacob. He's feeding her" I told her

Rosalie smiled, before running off to go see Renesmee. I leaned into Carlisle, as we wait on Bella. I was kind of nervous on what Bella looks like, now that she is a vampire. Carlisle wrapped his arm, that was on top of the couch, around me and laid his head on my shoulder. He turned his head and kissed my temple.

"They're here!" Alice says walking in

Everyone stands up and walks to the living room. Rosalie has Renesmee in her arms, facing away from where Edward and Bella are coming in. Bella and Edward walked in making everyone look at her, except Rosalie and Jacob.

"Welcome to the family," Esme tells her

"Nice to see you alive and well!" Daniel tells her

"You look amazing, Bella," Alice tells her

I walked over and hugged Bella, making her hug back. Bella held onto me, for what felt like a few minutes. Bella then let go and walked over to Carlisle, Edward close behind.

"Someone has been waiting to meet you," Carlisle tells her

Carlisle walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping me close. I had my hands on his arms, which were wrapped around my waist, smiling at him. We then looked over at Rosalie, Jacob, Bella, Edward, and Renesmee. Rosalie turned around with Renesmee in her arms, and Bella smiled at the sight of her daughter. Rosalie handed Bella her daughter and stepped back.

When Renesmee went into Bella's arms, Renesmee placed her hand on Bella's cheek. She was showing Bella her gift, which was very extraordinary.

"What was that?" Bella asked

"Mom, you want to tell her?" Edward asked me

I smiled at the name, before removing myself from Carlisle's arms. I walked over to Bella, with Renesmee in her arms.

"Renesmee has a gift. She can show you all these different things. Like how Jasper can see and control emotions, Edward with thoughts, and Alice with visions." I told her

"I've only been out for two days" Bella says

"The growth rate is Impercedent" Carlisle says

Jacob than walks forward, making me look at him. He looked at me as I shook my head at him. He did not listen and reached for Renesmee.

"Alright, that's enough experimenting for one day" Jacob says

"Jacob" Edward and I say in unison

"She's doing great," Edward tells him

"Yeah, let's not push it though" Jacob says

Bella looks at him with a glare when he reached out to grab Renesmee. I grabbed the cloth of Carlisle's shirt, making him wrap his arm around my shoulders. I placed my head on his shoulder.

"What's your problem?" Bella asks

"Oh! Do tell her Jacob" Rosalie tells him

"This should be good" I hear Emmett say, leaning against the wall

I sent both Rosalie and Emmett looks. They both stop and sent me sorry looks.

"Hold on a second, Bella. Mom" Edward says holding Renesmee out to me

I held my hands out for her and walked over to Esme with her. Esme booped Renesmee's nose, making her giggle. Rosalie then walked over and took Renesmee. I walked back over to the chaos in the room. Bella was really angry about the whole thing.

I would too. I mean if someone imprinted on my baby, I would be extremely mad about it. I decided to help Jacob with this situation.

"Bella. You've known Jacob for a long time, right?" I asked

"Yes" Bella says

"Ok, and you know that Jacob would never hurt you or anyone that comes into your life, right?" I asked

"Yes" Bella says

"Ok, I'm just going to rip the bandaid off this one. Jacob imprinted on Renesmee" I told her

Jacob had a scared look on his face, not sure on what Bella would do on this whole thing. Bella grew more and more furious, as Edward placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you" Bella tells him

Edward removed his arm from her shoulder. He shot Jacob a look.

"Take Renesmee out of the room" Bella says

I looked and saw Rosalie walk out of the room, with Renesmee in her arms. I looked back, and saw Jacob with a more scared look.

"Oh no" Jacob muttered

Bella walked over to Jacob, and grabbed him by the ear. She dragged him outside making everyone else follow.

 She dragged him outside making everyone else follow

1025 words