Chapter 1

M/n's pov

I was leaning my back to my locker just thinking. I then heard people talk about me. It wasn't about how hot I was. No. It was the fact that they wanted to be my friend cuz I was cool.

"Go and say hi to him." Charlotte says. I know all their names. Jasper wasn't there.

"How am I supposed to go to the coolest guy in school and make friends with him. He won't want to be friend with me." Henry says. I role my eyes.

After school I go up to him.

"Hey Henry!" I say. He looks at me.

"Hi?" he says.

"I could here you yah know." I say. He he looks confused but realizes I heard him and blushes. I chuckle and smile. "Let me make it easier. Do you want to be friends?" I ask. He nods. I laugh. Henry is Kid Danger and yet he's so innocent and cute.

My older brother is actually Ray so I'm Captain Man's younger brother. He doesn't know it. I live in an what used to be an Orphanage. The people their are rich and I'm actually the only kid there so they love me like there own. They are rarely home though so I never really see them. Ray hasn't seen me for years. We had a great sibling bond. He was jealous that I got more super powers than him but he still loves me.

The teachers are only aloud to call me M/n. There's a sub tomorrow though so it's going to be a problem.

Henry's pov

I went to the man cave and wooped.

"I made friends with the coolest guy in school." I say.

"Really? Whats his name?" Ray asks.

"His name is M/n." I say. Ray gets a hopeful face for some reason.

"What's his full name?" He asks.

"No one knows. The teachers aren't aloud to say. We have a sub tomorrow though so I might find out." I say.

"Well hopefully his name is M/n Manchester cuz then he's my brother and I've finally found him." Ray says.

"You have a younger brother and you didn't tell me?" I ask.

"It's personal." he replies. I nod. I know not to ask. If it's that personal that he really doesn't want to tell me I won't be the rude person I usually am.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Yay. The chapter is done. I'm bombarding people with my fanfics and I'm so sorry. I have too many stupid ideas.