Tribe Name

First off, is the name of your tribe, of course! This is probably the most important. Now, this particular generator is difficult, since a lot of names have already been taken and you don't want to look like you're copying someone else. Unless, for some reason, you don't care about the name of your tribe being unique.

So, what I'm going to do, is have each letter of the alphabet. Whichever letter you get will be the first letter of the name of your tribe.

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E
6. F
7. G
8. H
9. I
10. J
11. K
12. L
13. M
14. N
15. O
16. P
17. Q
18. R
19. S
20. T
21. U
22. V
23. W
24. X
25. Y
26. Z

Then you will get a dictionary (if you don't have a dictionary, find an online dictionary). Find the section with the letter you got and enter in the generator how many pages are on that section. Whichever page you get, pick a random word on that page, and use that for the name of your tribe, plus the "wing".

For example, I got "H". I went to the H section in the dictionary and found 32 pages. I entered that amount of pages in the generator and got "1" (Lol). So I then picked out a word that I liked on the first page, and as a result, I got "HackWings".

For people who used an online dictionary, look up the letter you got and pick a random word from the list, unless there are pages... then you can use the same technique as the people with physical dictionaries.

Share in the comments what names you got! You can do this as many times as you want, to get a variety of different names, or just for fun!