~Doll~

The morning air seemed to be filled with the tears of those who wept yesterday. The air was thick and clouded. The ground soaked from the night rain. Your fingers grasped the keys to the cafe, letting yourself in as you began to clear away the dark colors. Your mind traveling off to how you planned on getting the extra stuff to the shelters and get home. Mitsuki was using your car for today. Not a huge problem but a small one.

The day went on like normal, you smiled greeting guests. Katsuki came in with nothing but a good morning. He left without finishing his drink. Nothing changed other than that. Alex seemed to be doing a bit better, coming in early for his shift. You debated making izuku's usual, deciding you would just in case.

The sun's light faded from the sky, settling the world in darkness. You were cleaning the store, checking the clock here and there. While you were cleaning you stumbled around a picture. "Guess I missed this." you sighed setting down your rag and picking the frame up. The thin black cover fell from the photo. You had never really noticed it before, katsuki looked happy in this photo. Kirishima's arm wrapped around the male's neck standing rather tightly. Katsuki even had a tint of rose to his cheeks and his own arm around the other male's waist. In the photo you were crouched in front of them making a stupid face. You three were arguably the closest in the group. Hanging out every chance you got. There was no bringing the dead back or turning back time. What happened. You had long since gotten over the fact they would never set foot inside this small cafe. The a la rose, a cafe you bought with your own savings. You built it from nothing into a popular dining spot in five years with the help of your mom.

You looked at the clock, noticing there was only a minute left and you felt a pain in your chest. The disappointment struck you as weird. After all you barely knew this guy, yet he seemed like he was always there for you. You set the photo in your office, removed the apron and the pins holding your hair up. You grabbed your bag, swung it over your shoulder, starting to walk out just as you pushed all the leftover baked goods into a bag and boxed anything with frosting, the bell chimed. "Read the sign! I just closed" you shouted carrying the bags and boxes in your hands before you spotted a very out of breath forest-haired male. You almost dropped your things looking at him.

"Dang~ can't you make an expedition for me though? I rushed here ya know." the male huffed, pulling out a chair and sitting in it. You rolled your eyes, setting your stuff down, you went and grabbed his usual.

"Midoriya-kun, I'm sorry about yesterday. Katsuki was a bit out of line... so were you though. I don't know what caused that..." you wanted to spout terrifying but decided against offending him. "Mood swing, just please... it hurt seeing you like that." nervous? Why were you suddenly super nervous with every step you took your chest tightened. His eyes locked into yours and he nodded.

"Got it..." he paused looking to you before his lip curled to a smirk worrying you slightly. He had expected you to be mad or to yell. Yet here you were understanding and pitying him. You were such a strange girl. "Doll~" he hummed his eyes lowering to your cheeks before locking his emerald gaze with your (e/c) orbs. They drew him in more than he would admit.

You nearly dropped the luke-warm coffee as your ears picked up on the name he called you doll. Your cheeks, no matter how much you wished to contain yourself, turned a rosy red. "H-huh?" you stuttered, setting his order down standing there. He chuckled lightly, staring at you.

"Well then, I suppose you're quite the easy target to fluster~" he trilled his words, adding a slight flirtatious hint to his voice as he sat his head propped up his hand.

"N-no!" you squealed, cursing yourself for the stutter. Things were getting interesting, though like everything these moments are quickly ruined by the sound of the door bell.

"Kacchan..." izuku's mood feels like he has been flirting or trying to flirt dropping from his face. You wouldn't admit the small feeling that you were left with. You enjoyed it? Was that wrong, to like that when you had only just met this guy a little over a month ago?

"Deku" katsuki hissed having to restrain himself. He had seen everything the way he had... looked at you. The way you had looked back to him. He supposed that's why he had gotten so aggravated yesterday. Moving on from kiri would be difficult... though he had already... well mostly. Seemed who he had moved on with was an oblivious dumbass though. "Oi dumbass I'm your ride. Let's go, I don't feel like waiting for you and... deku to stop chatting." he huffed, swinging his keys on his finger.

"Sorry midoriya-Kun!" Izuku shook his head, brushing against your shoulder lightly as he walked away, just so he could whisper into your ear.

"You can call me Izuku doll~" he hummed, smirking while he walked away. Your face was once more a brilliant rose. You could still feel the soft heat of his breath against your ear. Sending a warm tingling through your body.

As Izuku passed katsuki, he was given a death glare of the most intimidating and deadly ways he could think of. Izuku knew that look... he had in his years seen the protective look males even women occasionally gave when somebody they liked was approached by somebody they found a threat to the relationship. Just to piss the blond off, izuku walked past and whispered to him. "You don't stand a chance kacchan, she's my little rose now." before bakugo could reply he had disappeared.

~

He walked into his organization's bar sitting down with a big smirk placed on his lips. God that had felt good, talking down to katsuki. "You're in a good mood izuku." Toga chuckled, taking a seat next to him. Izuku nodded looking at the bar. It was weird how much he missed it still. The sound of kurogiri offering advice while cleaning glasses and scolding them. Dabi and tomura having fights, toga and twice laughing, dabi and him playing video games. Those were the good days.

"Guess it's written all over my face", izuku chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as toga slid into the booth across him. "I... called her doll. I think I got a positive response. You're a girl, when somebody calls you a name like that it's a good sign for them not to slap you and instead stand still in a flustered mess... right?" Izuku mumbled, earning a light smile and a chuckled from toga.

"Nice going izuku! You're really moving this fast!" toga patted the male's head happily, she froze for a moment, her eyes falling on the empty bar. "It's... getting worse." she mumbled.

Izuku sighed, running a finger under her eye to remove a tear. "I'm working on it... I'll kill whoever did this to you. First... tell me you remember what happens next month..." toga smirked with a nod.

"We're getting them home~ those who are locked up from the original members." izuku nodded looking to the ceiling. He'd miss the night with you, he should get your number one of these days though.

~

I'm in love with writing this so far!