CHAPTER 4: NEGATIVE

Y/N POV

"Y/n! Are you okay?" I felt someone shaking my whole body causing me to wake up... As I open my eyes I saw my brother, He looks worried.

"Oppa!" I hugged him and cried to his chest.. I was scared but at the same time I was relief that it was just a dream

Yes... A dream

"What happening to you? Are you okay?" My brother ask me with full of worried on his tone.

"I'm fine... It just something bad happen to my dream. " I said and he just nodded.

"Dinners is ready.. Go down stairs now. You should eat" he said and left me alone in my room.

I walk down stairs and I saw my brother putting some water on the  glass and when he saw me he help me to sit and after a minute we started eating.

"How are you feeling? " he asked

"I'm already fine... " I answer

"I'm sorry last night.. I'm sorry if you felt that I lied to you. " he said and I took my water then drink it before I response to him.

"Don't feel sorry it's actually nothing. " I smile and he smile too

After a minute we're done eating and I suppose to go back to my room when my brother give me a plastic. I look at what inside of it and I was surprised to see an pregnancy test.

"What is this? What I'm gonna do with this?" I asked and my brother look confused.

"You're vomiting and feel dizzy so I buy you that cause you think you're pregnant right? " I was shocked that my dream is really happening..

"Fuck!" I curse and run to the bathroom and used it.

I close my eyes... Shit this isn't happening!

It's.. Negative.

I was relief that it wasn't positive cause I swear it the end of me! I throw it on the trash can and go outside of the house to go at the garden near at our house.

It's so peaceful..

Love this place...

I breathe freely and close my eyes when I open my eyes I regret opening it.. I saw him.

I saw him walking alone and act like nothing happened yesterday.

I wanted to approach him badly but I don't have a courage to do that so I just look at him while walking.

He looks sad.