ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Nappy Blue
Excuse all mistakes

Today was the last day that Kaylani stayed in the hospital, we were finally able to bring Eziah home

Today was the last day that Kaylani stayed in the hospital, we were finally able to bring Eziah home. My mother and my sisters were on their way to meet him before we left.

"Stop fidgeting " I told Kay who was internally panicking about meeting them.

"Im not" She lied picking Eziah up to feed him.

I was so happy Kay decided to have him, Eziah was my second son, his older brother lil Napp's didn't get to meet him yet though. My other baby moms was cool about the whole situation though. That's why I fucked with her heavy, it was never a issue when it came to the kids.

"Heyy" My sister knocked before walking into the room. Kaylani and I greeted her, Nylah was my oldest sister, we've always had a good relationship growing up.

"Where's mommy?" I asked.

"She's on her way up here with Nakaia" She said referring to our other sister.

"What did you guys choose to name him" Nylah questioned washing her hands.

"Eziah"

Eziah was my dead brother's name, out of respect I decided to name my first son after him. Kay had no problem with it, she was just happy our son was finally here.

Nylah smiled walking over to the baby. Her and my brother were so close so when he died it effected her on a level that nobody understood.

Kaylani handed her the baby, for some reason Nylah's smile grew smaller. "He's so cutee" She dragged.

My mother and other sister walked in. My mom had never met Kaylani yet, she only saw pictures.

She greeted everybody then went to wash her hands. My mother wasn't really a talker, she looked Kay up and down before going over to see Eziah.

All it took was one glance and you could see something was wrong with the way she looked at him.

"Nathan?" She called me by my government.

"Who the fuck baby is this, because i'm damn sure it's not yours"

———————————————————