𝕾𝖙𝖚𝖈𝖐

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

ELIZABETH SPENT 15 YEARS OF HER LIFE  ISOLATED BY HER PARENTS SINCE THEY LEARNT SHE WAS A SIPHON. She only had Malachai, her older brother, but he was gone now that she was trapped in the prison world. She was utterly alone trapped there for 16 years and it was torture.

When she woke up after being sent to the prison world, the roads were deserted and her brother was nowhere in sight. She couldn't breathe, her greatest fear had happened, she was left alone. It was hell. She actually had a panic attack when she realized that. No, that she wasn't used to loneliness growing up as a siphon in the Gemini coven. But it still sucked.

She spent the first weeks crying and begging for her brother, she barely moved or eat. The fact that she wasn't a great cook didn't help her depressed state. Kai was the one who knew how to cook, he was precise on flavoring and other stuff she didn't understand in cooking. She was more a mess that would burn down the kitchen.

Elizabeth was chaotic sometimes (well all the time actually), it felt like she had a thousand ideas ruining in her head, and she had trouble focusing on one thing. She was always distracted but it was hard when she was alone with nobody to talk to. So she faced reality and she sobbed. For a while, it felt like she couldn't do anything else than cry and she felt fucking pathetic. She hated that feeling.

Then came the rage, she would scream throw things. She always had trouble with throwing things. Whenever she was mad she would pick the thing next to her and threw it not caring about the consequences. It was a bad habit of hers.

There were also times when she would get mad while having magic, but it happened rarely since you know magic wasn't allowed for dirty siphoners like her. She would lose control of her magic and things would break around her. It was another of the many reasons why her parents didn't allow her access to magic. She was a danger to the furniture of the house according to them. As if she cared about the stupid house.

So in the prison world, she broke her mother's beloved plates, the ones she wasn't allowed to touch. She destroyed her parent's room, feeling immediately better. Fuck you, Joshuah and Miriam Parker.

She even set her high school on fire, and it felt so good. She always wished to do that in the real world. Elizabeth loved and was scared of fire at the same time. Once she burned down the house by accident when she was 10. But at that age instead of being terrified of fire, she found it fascinating how it could make everything disappear, end up in ashes. The fire was a destroyer just like her.

She wasn't psychotic at that age, actually, she never was. People liked to label her as such, but she was just different. She was raised differently, and it left scars. Okay maybe she had sociopathic tendencies, but she wasn't a serial killer. She just didn't care about people unless it was Kai. So she didn't mind when people died.

Elizabeth didn't have many victims anyway. There was one of her sisters with whom she had a difficult relationship, to say the least. They were very close before it was found out that Elizabeth was another abomination. Her other victim was her fish when she was 4, she wanted him to sleep with her in her bed not realizing that if she took him out of the water he would die. She was so dumb when she was a kid. Her parents never bought her another pet again. Oh and she might have killed her brother's hamster, but it was again an accident. Or maybe it was a dog, she was not sure anymore. Other than that her record was pretty clean.

After a few days of anger in the prison world, Elizabeth finally managed to calm down. When she did, she tried to find out every information she could find about where she was. She knew few pieces of information, but it was not enough. So she investigated in her dad's office.

She found out that she was in a prison world, she needed an ascendant, the blood of a Bennet witch, and magic to get out. Sounded pretty easy, but it wasn't.

She found the ascendant in her father's room, it wasn't actually that hard to find. The other two ingredients were more complicated.

After years of searching for any information about Bennet witches, she found out that one of them, Sheila Bennet had given some of her blood at a hospital in Virginia. So she had some Bennet blood although it was hard to find, since Sheila Bennet for some reason registered under a different surname. But Elizabeth was a genius, so she still found her.

She had the ascendant, the precious Bennet blood which she spent years searching however she just missed the magic. And that was the most complicated part. Finding magic was the most complicated, she became completely obsessed with this.

And she had never hated more the fact that she did not possess magic of her own at that moment. If she did she could escape easily.

Elizabeth felt weak, defective, and powerless all her life. So she wowed that once she would be free of this hell hole to never feel like that ever again. Nobody would stop her from doing magic.

After years of no result and no way out, she killed herself thinking it was her only way out. However, she found the truth, she was bound to this hell hole forever. Elizabeth couldn't die, and she tried many times, different ways it just never worked. She had no other choice than to continue her miserable existence. She literally had no escape, not even death.

To never feel weak ever again she learned as many spells as she could, she would travel to find grimoires and memorize the spells. When she wouldn't be drunk of course, her mind was inhibited quite often by alcohol, but well she had a lot of time to wait. It was literary endless. And the alcohol numbed the pain.

Sometimes she used that time to learn, whether it was spells or some other things like learning to cook something decent to not die of food poisoning.

Her father had forbidden them from learning even basic magic but that didn't mean she didn't learn it on her own, in secret of course. On top of that now she knew much more. The only good thing that would come out of this if she ever got out, was that she would be a freaking awesome witch.

She wowed herself, she would get out one way or the other. She would free her brother, he was the only one she could call her family. Beside him, she had no one. And together they would make them pay, the entire coven would be exterminated by the two siblings. A little Gemini genocide sounded like music to her ears.

She knew she would get out one day because she always wins, no matter how long it takes. But she hoped it wouldn't be too long, being stuck alone was boring as hell.