underground

Woosh

"Why would you bring her here??"

"Oh come on- it's only for time being. Just think, when we get the stone from him we'll be living like kings and queens!"

"This is wrong crea... you know how powerful she i-"

"Shut your trap. She could hear you. We may know her potential but she doesn't. So let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we."

"Ugh... My ..head.." selena got up slowly.

"Lay back down, you've been sleeping for awhile now." Crea walked over to her side. He stood staring at her sleepy face.

"Where- eng.. Where am i?" selena looked up with a confused expression.

"...What now?" crea said confused

"Who are you? And why do i hurt so much."

"It's from this lousy dickhead. He couldn't help but stick to you like glue when you were knocked out."

"Justina please refrain from disclosing any information that does not need to be known. We have a new problem."

"Ah yes, her memory loss. That does seem like a big problem doesn't it." justina said with sarcasm.

"Haa, Listen, we can't have this. If she doesn't know who i am then what makes you think she will know anyone else. Right now she should be booming with terror and anger. Yet here she sits looking like she was born yesterday." Crea crosses to the other side of the room where Justina's desk is. He sits in her creaky chair and ponders.

"I don't think sitting in my chair will gain you any knowledge crea." Justina looks over to selena. Selena pays her no mind and examines her bruises she has on both her arms.

"Selena, do you know who this creature is?" she holds a picture up to selena. It looks old and raggedy. It was a picture of the devil himself. Posing with another person who seems to have their face scratched out.

"I.. Don't. Am i suppose to know?" selena asks

"Ahh.. I suppose not. Come with me. I would like to check out what's wrong with your head."

Back at selena's mansion

"Mr... Hey.......HEY! Wake up!"

"Mm- *cough cough* haa" Zar sits up. His body is weak and he can feel a couple of his bones broken. He sits up in pain.

"*snap snap* you back to reality? What the fuck happened here??"

"Wha-... SELEN- ooww...haa this hurts." zar pushes a big concrete block off of him. He sits on the rubble and holds his sides.

"Look, I don't have all day to be here. I have work too you know! The demon headquarters sent me to investigate the low souls for today. I need you to give me as much information as you can. Ok?"  The lady demon had long red hair with sharp eyes.  Her eyes were the color of gold, and her body was a perfect hour glass figure. She wore a revelling dress that showed her hips and hung from the middle. Zar stared at the lady demon. He was in awe.

"Hey! What's the deal?? You gonna tell me what happened are am i gonna have to beat it out of ya?" she put a hand on her hip and gave an annoyed face.

"I-I can't really focus. My wounds haven't healed properly." zar looks away from her.

"What are like 100?? Come here." She pulls him by his black wavy hair and kisses him on the lips. It caught him off guard. The kiss was simple but then turned into an intense tongue kiss. He was so distracted by the kissing that he hadn't realised that his wounds were healed.

*push* "ugh, you taste too sweet for my flavor." she wipes her mouth.

Zar didn't even hear what she had said. He was in space and in deep thought about what had just happened.

"Oh come on! You're not a horny teenager, grow up will you." she pinches him on his cheek.

"He- ow! ..that hurts" he said rubbing his cheek.

"Good! Serves you right. Now, can you tell me what went down here?" she swishes her hand and a black leather notebook appears. She looks at zar for him to start.

"Umm. Yea... Well, my friend and I were chilling on her roof when.. Something exploded.. I think- um." Zar closes his eyes trying to remember what happened.

"Ok, what else?"

"Well... I went to investigate and there was a ...thing."

"A thing? Not possible. Im sure you know the name of it but can't recall at the moment."

"No! Im positive i did not know what it was. It wasn't any kind of demon i've saw before. It had a different feeling. Like it wasn't even real- but an illusion." Zar sits back down on the rubble. The lady demon writes in her notebook 'strange creature- what could it be?'.

"What else happened?"

"I was captured by the thing in an instant. I had no way of winning from then on. He punched me in my gut hundreds of times and left me with broken ribs. My friend selena then came and..."

"And what? What happened?"

"...I can't recall. I must've passed out by then."

"So you don't know where your friend went then? Haa.. Ok here's is what im gonna tell you. I will find your friend and bring her back. You will help me."

"Help you? You want me to help you. How can i? Didn't you hear what i said. The thing is too powerful.. There's no way we can get her back if he's around her." Zar stands up and looks her in the eyes.

"Don't give me false hope ok. I know how demons can be with their horrible tricks. I may not be on the same level you are but that doesn't mean im stupid." Zar looks the lady demon up and down, and fly's off.

...

"He's going to be a pain in my ass."

End of chapter!!

😐 Yea sorry..... I... Have no excuse

Go follow the insta!!