Law A Pervert? (Part 4)

(NOT MY FANART!)

You wake up to a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You thought it was Teach having his arms around you until all of the memories started to flood back into place. You flinch and turn to see Trafalgar Law sleeping soundly next to you. You stare at him for a bit before actually reacting. You try to squeeze out of his arms but fail. You sigh and lay there not knowing what to do.

"I see you are up Y/n-ya..",He said slurring his words a bit from just waking up.

Wait did I tell him my name yesterday? I don't remember..

"And you told me you weren't a pervert..,"You say looking back at him. His eyes widen looking at his arms around your waist. "I-I uh a-sorry!",his cheeks turned pink and he removed his hands from your waist. You didn't react and sat up in bed. You get off and began to grab some of his clothes. "..W-Wait those are my clothes",he said sitting up watching you grab one of his hoodies.

"I don't have extra so deal with it",you say while changing into them not caring if he sees. You hear the bed shift a bit which meant he turned or he got closer into view. You take your pants off and put on his sweat pants. "You have comfy clothes..",you tell him while walking to the door of the room. He turns back to see you open the door. "Shit..",you mumble to yourself closing the door.

"What's wrong?",he asks getting off the bed. "I don't know where the kitchen is..",you tell him walking back to the bed and laying down once more. He chuckles and walks to his closet where you stole his clothes. "I'll take you there when I'm done changing..",he then changes in front of you. To which you really didn't care so you stared at the sealing.

"Okay I'm done let's go",he said walking to the door. You jump off the bed and head outside with him. You both walk down the long hallway passing by many doors that look identical. He then opens a door and gestures you to go inside. You walk inside to see everyone eating. You see Bepo sitting at the table eating. Your eyes brighten up seeing him and you quickly get food to be able to sit next to him before anyone else.

Once you got your food you headed straight for that spot not knowing that your now captain beat you to that seat. You stare at him for awhile until walking over to the both of them. Bepo saw you first which causes him to smile seeing you in his presence. After Law stared at you with his usual intense stare. "You didn't have that stare this morning",you tell him raising a brow.

"Do not speak of what happened earlier..",he mumbled turning away from you. "Hmph..",you start to think about how you will be able to sit next to Bepo.

How will I be able to sit next to the polar bear.. Oh I think I got it..

Once making up your mind you tap Laws shoulder which causes him to turn his whole body to you. This gave you the chance to..

Sit on his lap which causes him to blush a bit and his eyes widen in shock. "Y/n-ya w-what are you doing?!",he exclaims. Everyone stares at the both of you snickering or just smirking. "This is what you get for having your arms wrapped around my waist this morning",that sentence caused him to turn full on tomato.

"Oi! Does Captain have a girlfriend already?!",one pirate yells. "NOOOOOO!",Shachi and Penguin both exclaim sulking on the ground. You smirk which causes everyone to become silent. That smirk soon fades away because of the realization that everything got quiet. What?",you ask also staring at them.

"YOU SMILED!",they all exclaim with smiles on there faces. Your eyes widened not realizing what you had done. "W-why are you guys so surprised I've only been on this ship for two days..",you tell them still sitting on laws lap. "Yeah but even during our celebration you didn't even crack a smile or anything!",they all exclaim.