Chapter 1: Meet the Guówáng

Kai's POV
Hi, I'm Kai Mu Wong. 17 years old from Tai Po Hong Kong. I'm just a normal student who's studying at Hong Kong Shue Yan University. Yes, this University was so famous in our Country, and I am thankful that I passed their entrance exam and I am blessed cause I am one of their scholars. Yeah, my family was not reached and I'm with my grandmother because my parents pass away when I was 10 years old. It's been 7 years since that accident happened. And all my memories still hurt inside me.
"Hey Kai" shouted of that irritating voice. "Lookup" she added.
And when I looked up they thrown some trashed on me. I just looked at them, I don't have any rights to shout at them. You're asking me why? There's only one reason and that was,they are rich, they can by the principal's decision.
"Hey, Kai are you alright?" asked Yue "I'm fine don't worry about me," I said to her and smiled.
"They all such a bitch, how they dare to do this to you," Yue said in anger tone.
I just smiled at her because I am nobody in this University, yeah I have high grades but I don't have money, my schoolmates, even though they don't have high grades they all have money that's why they can do whatever they want.
"You know what Yue, I'm happy that you came into my life and became my best friend even though we have a different status in life," I said to her
"Of course, I always think that we are all equal," she said then smiled.
"Look the 3 Guówáng (3kings)" shouted of all students in the hallway.
Before I looked at the 3 Guówáng, All students were looking at me and Yue, why? is there something wrong with my face?
"Hey, Kai I think we should go in that side" Yue whispered in my ears
"Why? we are all students here so why would I go on that side?" I asked her
"Because you're blocking my way" that melodious voice
I don't know but my heart beat so fast like it was in a race. When I looked at the guy who spoke, I felt some butterflies in my stomach, and all things stopped for a while. I thought that this can only happen in movies.
My senses back when he bumped my shoulder
"Tsk, Êxīn de(Disgusting)" he said. What the...
"Who's that guy?" I asked Yue "He's Deshi Liu, the only son of President Liu, and he's so handsome," Yue said to me.
I just closed my eyes when I heard the last words she said. Handsome? seriously? I want to vomit at this moment.
"Hey are you alright?" one of the 3 Guówáng asked me
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for your concern," I said to him and smiled, he also smiled to me.
"Hēi (Hey) Chao, we should go, Deshi will get angry with both of us" shouted the cute one in their group.
So this handsome and sweet guy named Chao.
"I'm coming, Feng just a second" he shouted. So the cute one who looked like a child named Feng.
"By the way, I'm Chao Chan, And that guy is Feng Leung, how about you?" he asked.
"I'm Kai Mu Wong," I said then smiled to him
"Nice to meet you, Kai, see you later," he said then ran towards to Feng
"Ah! I'm so jealous, Chao talked to you" Yue said to me
"It's nothing  don't overthink about it, by the way, is that Feng Leung your fiance?" I asked Yue.
She just nodded at me.
"You know what? we need to go to our class now, our first prof was so terrifying" I said to her
When we arrived at our room, all students are looking at me. What is the problem this time? I asked myself
"So this girl talked to my baby Chao" that irritating voice again.
"What's wronged if Kai talked to Chao" I was so surprised when Yue asked Lan
"Yue, why are you always protecting that Poverty-stricken?" Lan asked Yue
Yue smiled at her then said " Because Kai is true not like you"
After Yue said that she pulled my arm. When we reached our chairs she asked me if I'm fine and I just nodded my head in response.
After 10 mins all my girl classmates are shouting, don't tell me it's the 3 Guówáng again. I don't want to look at the door when someone called my name.
"Kai" what a soft voice, when I looked I smiled because it's Chao
"tsk, what a slut" I heard Lan said.
"Lan can you shut up your mouth," Yue said to Lan, Lan just rolled her eyes
Chao, Feng, and that arrogant guy come towards us.  
"Can we sit here on your side?" Chao asked me
"Of course, no one owns that sit," I said to him
"Tsk! êxīn de (disgusting)" said that arrogant guy
"Hey, Deshi why do you have that poker face?" Feng asked that arrogant guy
"Just because," he said
"Ah Chao, can I asked you why does that guy so cooled?" I asked Chao
"He's not that cooled to women maybe you looked like his first childhood love," Chao said
Me? I don't think that I have the same face as others.
"What? Me?" I asked him
"It's a long story..." he didn't continue what he was going to say when that guy interrupt our conversation
"Can you mind your own business?" he said then put his AirPods on his ear.
To be honest, he looked so handsome but his attitude it's like trash.
Why did I meet this kind of person?