Letter Three

Dear Jeongguk,

It was so nice receiving your letter!! Everything was done beautifully and I loved the doodles you drew all over the letter. You're very talented!

And I can tell how much you love your hyungs. They must be pretty special, huh? But you didn't mention much about yourself. What do you do for a living? You're very young, so did you skip college? And what are your hobbies? Your passions? I'd love to know more about you.

And Jimin is signed under BigHit Ent. I always joke that he'll join Golden Ent. Like JK did after starting at BigHit and get me free concert tickets. If only he were pretty enough :/

JKJK HES SUPER HOT.

And since you so kindly invited me to rant about Black Swan...

AHHHHHH
IT WAS SO GOOD!!!
The dance moves?? YES.
The vocals?? YES.
The visuals?? ALL YES!!

Listen...I just really love him...a lot :,)

But besides that my classes are going well and I'm actually enjoying them! My favorite has got to be literature. I've always enjoyed writing and I even thought about majoring in it! But I switched to the arts, although I suppose it's not too far off.

Even though you don't like JK...I want you to know that I have not given up on my mission of getting you to like him...because you will. Soon enough, you will.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well, and I look forward to our next conversation!

Yours truly,
-Tae<3

PLAYLIST

Black Swan ~JK
Heather ~Conan Gray
2U ~JK cover (smh I can't believe u chose the original)

*note* your songs were all sad...are you okay?

ANSWERS

1. How many times have you listened to Black Swan?

Haha...hah. Uhhhh it's been on loop since it came out yesterday:D

2. Do you have any siblings?

I do! I have two older sisters...they're brats but I love them.

3. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

I would LOVE to go to Japan! Imagine all the food you could try! Well, I suppose you've probably already tried it. You said you travel all over.

4. Favorite thing to do when you're feeling down?

I like cuddling:( Whenever I'm sad Jimin or Hobi always come over and cuddle with me. Yoongi would never tho...:((((

5. You said you like to sing, what's your favorite song?

My favorite song...hm. I really like Sweet Night, by V. I know, it's not a JK song, what a surprise!! But I really love the lyrics and his voice fits mine really well. JK can get a little out of my vocal range...

QUESTIONS

1. How do you like your eggs in the morning ;) ?

2. What's your favorite drama?

3. Do you believe in soulmates?

4. WHY DON'T YOU LIKE JK?

5. What do your hyungs do for a living?

———

A/N

Talk to me, how do we like the updates?

What do you want more of?

I write these books for you guys!! So if you want to see something, tell me!!

Any suggestions? I'd LOVE to hear them!

As always, have a lovely morning/day/night and wear your masks!