Chapter Six

Eleanor

Brock finally had closure. He could move on with his life. And he could do that with me. No more mourning. Crying in his room at night. Working overtime to forget the pain of my mother.

Last night was amazing. He treated me like a princess. So good. Hot. He possessed me in ways I never knew was possible. I rolled over in bed and propped myself on my elbow. Brock was still sleeping.

“Wake up.” I whispered in his ear.

Still nothing.

It’s like he’s dead to the world.
I clenched my thighs as I felt the familiar tingle between my legs. I know I’m not supposed to, but I have the urge to touch myself. My entire body ached from all the toys he used on me. I couldn’t stop my hand reaching down and running two fingers along my pussy lips. I whimpered quietly so that I didn’t wake Daddy.

He would likely be angry if he heard me. My back hit the mattress and I covered my mouth. I arched my back and spread my thighs further apart. My toes curled as I brought myself closer. Closing my eyes, I rocked my hips and moaned through my hand.

“So… close.” I whimpered quietly.

A rough hand halted my movement. I swallowed hard as I opened my eyes to see Daddy’s angry face. Still, I kept flicking my fingers against my sensitive clit. To my surprise, Brock leaned over me and pushed two fingers inside me. “Keep going, little girl. You’ll come on my fingers and then I’ll dish your punishment out to you.”

“Daddy, I’m… oh fuck, I’m going to come.”

“Come for Daddy, little girl. Soak Daddy’s fingers so I can punish this naughty girl.”

I came hard. I knew I’d probably be spanked, but I can’t help it, I needed this. A release. It was totally worth it. Brock pulled his fingers out and forced them into my mouth. “Suck, baby girl. I want you to taste how sweet you are.”

I sucked his fingers greedily and just like that, I was a wanton whore for him. I could feel the tip of his cock press against my pussy. “Daddy…”

“You want this, pumpkin?” Brock asked as he pulled his fingers out of my mouth.

“Yes, Daddy.”

“I don’t know, sweetheart. You were a very bad girl for touching yourself without permission. Maybe I should make you wait for my dick.”

“Please, I’ll do anything.”

He grinned. “Anything?”

“Yes!” I gasped. “I’ll do anything you say, Daddy.”

“Ok, Daddy will fuck you and then we’ll get dressed. You will do everything I say, isn’t that right?”

“Just…” I didn’t have time to finish my sentence because he slammed into me hard.

He pressed his forehead against mine and hissed. “Fuck, you’re so tight. Wet. You were made for Daddy, little girl.”

He pulled out and slammed into me again. I arched my back as he took my ankles and put them on his shoulders.

“Deeper, Daddy!”

And he did.
He gave his little girl what she craved.

“Come, little girl.”

“Oh God!” I chanted, not caring if the neighbors could hear. I couldn’t help the cries of pleasure from escaping from my lips. He came inside me and his next words, brought a shiver of excitement.

“Daddy has a meeting this morning. I want you to put the toys Daddy got you on and get your Halloween costume on. You will wear them all day. That’s your punishment for what you did earlier.”

An hour later, I walked into Daddy’s office with him. My nipples tingled and the plug caused me to moan quietly.

“How are you feeling, pumpkin?”

“I-I’m good, Daddy.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Go bend over my desk, Daddy has one more thing to add to your punishment.”

“But…”
“Pull your skirt up and bend over. Spread your thighs for Daddy.”

I had to do what he said. I promised I’d do anything he said. I bent over his desk and pulled my skirt over my ass, thighs spread as he commanded. He leaned over me and shoved his finger into my wetness and kissed my neck. “Such a dirty girl for me.”

He retracted his finger and replaced it with something cold and metallic. I moaned when it started to vibrate. “Daddy, please…”

“You will wear this until tonight. Do not come. No matter how bad you want to give in to your release, don’t come or else… Daddy will punish you again.”

“Daddy…”

“I won’t spank you this time, pumpkin. I won’t make you stand in the corner. This time, I’ll deny your pussy my dick. This time, I’ll bend you over and fuck this tight ass right in front of Uncle Calvin and Hugo.”

“No!” I panicked.

“Then, I suggest you be a good little girl and do as Daddy says. Do I make myself clear?”

“Y-yes, Daddy.”

“Good, go sit down on the couch and wait for me. Remember, no coming.”

Easier said than done.
I took a seat and winced when my ass hit the cool leather. I glanced down at my chest and widened my eyes. My nipples were protruding through the thin fabric of my shirt. I crossed my arms over my chest to hide them, but Daddy stood over me and shook his head. “Don’t hide your arousal from me. Never hide from me.”

I uncrossed my arms and held them at my sides, clenching my fists.

“It aches.” I whispered.

“As it should, pumpkin. Daddy won’t be long. Then, we’ll meet Uncle Calvin and Hugo at the club. You have a very big night ahead of you.”

Club?
Big night?

“What?”

“Just try and have an open mind when we arrive at the party.”

“Ok, Daddy.”