Thank you/Update

Update:

Author here : The Sequel name is KIT (Keeping it Together and can be found on my page.) Edited: 29/11/23

I just want to say that the sequel is out if you didn't know. Also so sorry for the long wait.

------
GUYS I FINISHED MY VERY FIRST BOOK....IM gonna cry.

Thank you guys so much for reading my book.

Also I apologize for ending the book like that. I really had to considering I'm in school and don't really have the time to write so many chapters. I apologize

I know I've said thank you so many times, which is all I could say at the moment.

So Thank you!

This is literally what I always wanted to do. And I did it.

Some Questions:

Who was your favorite Valentino, Luca and Smith brothers?

Or who was your favorite out of the book?

Do you like Celia?

Who was hoping Bella was dead?

How do you feel about Hayden trusting Sage? Do you think him and Bella are worth trusting?

Do you think the paternity test is real?

That's all thanks.

-This has been a really tough journey for me because I didn't really took the time to plan out the ending or the beginning part. All of the ideas were coming along the way as I write.

Also if I ever have the time I'll definitely try and edit the wrong errors.

AND also THANK you So much FOR 200k+ and 8k votes...I'm completely speechless and just so thankful.

Also I did say I was going to publish a new book. I just wanted to say that I did plan this one out so I'm positive it will go off and end off in a good way.

I'm not sure when I'll publish it. Maybe when I'm done with Hope. Still deciding.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Also If your interesting in making me a cover for the sequel you can always Message me on here.

Goodbye for Now-

Sequel is out!