𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 | 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Walking into the BAU after all this time still felt magical. Seeing those great glass doors open, walking in to the hustle and bustle of agents scurrying around trying to get work done. Loosing yourself in the orderly setting of one of the key components of the FBI—something that was merely a thought only twenty years before.

Unlike Fallon's first time at the BAU, she instantly drew her eyes to the familiar faces of her team. Spencer and his doe eyes stared back at her, a goofy smile on his face as she laughed and ran towards him. As soon as she was close enough, he pulled her in and hugged her tight.

"It's feels so good to have you back." He whispered, his soft curls tickling her neck as he buried his head in her shoulder.

Fallon ruffled his hair and went to give Derek, Emily and JJ hugs.

"The office hasn't been the same since Derek started making dad jokes to compensate for your absence. It's been terrifying." Emily drawled, earning a glare from Derek.

Fallon laughed, "I've missed you guys so much. I suppose it was time for me to come back."

"That it has." Fallon looked up to see her husbands happy face next to a smiling Erin Strauss.

"There you guys are." Fallon smiled as Aaron winked at her, making sure Strauss didn't see. "I'll be up in a moment."

Strauss waved her off, "No need, you guys have a case."

Fallon looked at Aaron along with the rest of the team. "She's not wrong. Round table in five." He announced and walked to his office, watching Fallon walk up from his doorway.

Fallon offered Aaron a dubiously innocent smile as she met him at the door, taking in the way his lithe frame rested against the door.

"How I've missed your office." Fallon sighed and walked inside.

Aaron walked up behind her after closing the door, wrapping his arms securely around her waist and placing his lips next to her ear. "You miss the office, or what we did in the office?" He said deeply, his guttural voice sending chills down her spine.

Fallon spun around in his arms, her cheeks tinged pink as her mind fell into an endless loop of the memories in his office. "Both." She hummed out, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

He lifted his hand and brought it to her chin, grasping it gently and tilting her head up with little force, forcing her to meet his eyes. He said nothing as he leaned in, pressing his lips against hers in a sweet kiss, but conveying exactly how much he needed her with every second that passed.

"We have a case." Fallon mumbled as she broke the kiss.

Aaron wanted to protest, but they did indeed have a case and him and Penelope were supposed to be briefing the team on it.