gifts!!

Y/n pov:
I have decided to not tell my brothers about the stalker... Bcz I don't want them to think I am a coward.
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
Right now I am watching television... I have to admit it's pretty nice watching k dramas in a big screen TV.
I was watching peacefully when I heard a knock on the door I opened it and saw a gift basket.

With a note beside it

*note*
Hey y/n it's me again thought you might need something .... Enjoy watching your k dramas.
I tried to find the person who left it but there was no one.Liie srsly what does he want from meee!!
I brought the gift inside and kept it on the the table.... I didn't notice suga oppa sitting on the edge of the table. He noticed the gift and he had an angry look on his face.
Suga: is that from a boy!!!
Y/n: ...............
Suga: I will take your silence as a yes.... Who the heck is it!!
Y/n: I don't know!!
Suga: what do you mean you don't know!!
I couldn't make up any excuse so I sppitted the truth out about the stalker and he looked at me in an unreadable expression.
He just ignored me and called the others downstairs and told everything!!!!!!!!
Jin: for how long is he stalking you? He told with an emotionless face.
Y/n: umm I don't know... He started texting me since yesterday night.
Jungkook: he has your number!!!! Howwwwww!!!!
Y/n: how many times should I tell you!! I don't knowwwwwww.
Namjoon: u didn't reply back right! He told with a cautious look!
Y/n: ummm yes I did?
Jimin: oh my goddd how dumb can you be now he can locate youuu!
V: srsly didn't mom teach you not to talk to strangers!!
Y/n: well technically I texted him.
Jimin: dude srsly..... U r like the dumbest most irresponsible, clueless and the most ungrateful person. Not to mention you are I'll mannered.
V: he is right...now you have a stalker because of which your life might be in danger including us.
They both shouted at me.
A/n pov:
Y/n couldn't control her tears so she ran to her room... This is the first time she got shouted in her life.

Bts glared at the twins (yes Jimin and V are twins) they both started to feel guilty.

To be continued....

Hey guys I got 100+ reads.....thank you ...love you allllllllll😊🙌💕✨💜💜💜.

Pls follow me and vote!!