Part 9: As long as you don't like me, I won't like you

Chess's eyes turned between them two times, then put down the pen, and said softly, "Don't you still draw?"

Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen were a little embarrassed for a while , and they stopped playing. His character became serious.

Yan Qingchi picked up the pen and drew a stroke on the paper.

After the Chess were drawn in a good manner, he turned to look at Jiang Mochen. Jiang Mochen looked at the sky speechlessly, thinking that it was his own, and probably really couldn't hide it. He picked up the pen in a broken jar and drew a stroke according to Yan Qingchi's drawing.

Seeing that he had finished drawing Chess, he went to see Yanqingchi again.

Yan Qingchi quickly drew the next stroke, the Chess quickly followed, and then went to see Jiang Mochen to see if he had finished the drawing.

Jiang Mochen felt that the few minutes of painting seemed like he had returned to his elementary school class. He looked at the painting book in his hand, but he could not draw the pattern in the book. After each painting, he and the toddler Jane The strokes are the same.

This is a tedious time that Jiang Mochen does not want to recall. He just couldn't figure it out. Since he was a child, he has been proficient in Daqin chess books. How could he just die in painting? He is reluctant to give up easily. He has practiced secretly many times, but he always does not practice well. By nature, he didn't lighten up the skill of painting.

Jiang Mochen sighed silently in his heart, secretly said, as expected, no one is perfect, Jin Wuzhuang, but he sighed in his heart, Yan Qingchi is really a talent, this is the second time I met, I found out It's very good because of his shortcomings. He wants to see how long he can pretend to be clever, but don't commit stupid things into his hands. Then he will let Yan Qingchi sit in this room. Li paints him well, paints him for three days and three nights, at midnight, so that he can't stop painting.

The three people painted with their own moods. Jiang Mochen took advantage of a phone call in the middle, and hurriedly left with his drawing paper. Then he never entered the Chess room again, and only appeared after the Chess drawing. , A surprise that you have finished painting.

Yan Qingchi did not dismantle him. After finishing his painting teaching, he ate another meal at Jiang Mochen's house before leaving. Jiang Mochen got up and planned to give it to him. Yan Qingchi brought a gift and handed it to Qiqi.

He took out a Rubik's Cube and asked Chess, "Do you know what this is?"

Chess nodded, "Russian Cube."

"Will you play?"

Chess still nodded.

"Then you play first, and when I come next time, I'll see if you play well."

Chess's eyes lit up, and he opened his mouth as if he wanted to ask something, but he didn't say anything. Slowly Slowly shut his mouth, just nodded.

Yan Qingchi stretched out his hand and rubbed his head. Chess did not resist, and he looked at him quietly with his eyes bent, like a gentle little moon.

"Then I will see you tomorrow?" Yan Qingchi asked gently.

Chess nodded obediently, his eyes filled with softness.

Yan Qingchi felt that he was a bit like a doll in a shop window, with a good-looking appearance, and he had a pair of talking eyes. When the eyes were bent, he had tenderness and warmth, which made people like him. But he was cautious, protecting himself with immature arms, and looked at the outside world cautiously and restrained.

He waved his hand and said goodbye to Chess, and left with Jiang Mochen.

Jiang Mochen sent Yan Qingchi home very gentlemanly. After the car stopped steadily, he turned to look at Yan Qingchi and asked, "Have a lot of fun?"

"Is very happy." Yan Qingchi said truthfully.

Jiang Mochen snorted coldly.

Yan Qingchi turned his head to look at him, "Why, are you unhappy?"

"What do you think?"

Yan Qingchi didn't expect that his gentle appearance would be so caressing. He didn't hold back for a while, laughed, and he bumped. Jiang Mochen's arm, "You've been worrying about it all day, aren't you tired?"

Jiang Mochen turned his head and stared at him, "Shut up."

Yan Qingchi gave an OK gesture, "Let's skip this topic and change the topic."

Jiang Mochen thought for a while, and finally got a serious expression and said seriously, "What do you think of Chess?"

"Very cute and well-behaved. , Very sensible."

"Do you like him?" Jiang Mochen continued to ask.

"I like it."

Jiang Mochen expected this answer.

"You want to see him tomorrow?"

"Yes, can't you?" Yan Qingchi asked him.

Jiang Mochen looked at him, "Since you have already talked to him, then go, and next time, tell me first."

He is the child's father, and Yan Qingchi naturally cannot refuse this kind of request:" Okay."

After the two people talked about their child, they talked a few more about marriage. Jiang Mochen said calmly, "Although it may be cruel to say that, I still want to make it clear in advance that you and me are married, not based on love. Basically, it's you who take what you want and what you want," he looked at Yan Qingchi, "The reason why you are willing to promise me, whether it is for the 50 million or for other reasons, I can give, As long as it's not too much, I'm willing to give it to you. So, if I can't give it, you'd better not be delusional."

His words were a bit cold, but the tone was as gentle as ever, "I won't easily like someone. , So after marriage, I may, no, I should, and I shouldn't like you much. I can assure you that I can do my duty as a husband and I will try my best to meet your ideas and requirements. .It's just that, I hope you can remember what I said tonight, don't be entangled in the so-called love or not after marriage, that will only make yourself look ugly."

Yan Qingchi did not expect that he would say so coldly. With these words, he looked at Jiang Mochen and could only see the calm and indifference in his eyes. Yan Qingchi felt that everyone was a polyhedron. Five minutes ago, Jiang Mochen was still arguing with him. He was even more childish than Chess. Now he can calmly negotiate terms with himself and pave the way for his future.

But this is not a problem for him. He smiled, bright and bright, "I see, don't worry, as long as you don't like me, I won't like you."

Jiang Mochen smiled lightly. , Seemingly ridiculous at his phrase "As long as you don't like me", he said: "Then you can rest assured."

Film Emperor's Death-Seeking FianceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara