Chapter 5

They spent the night at kenma's house and told him their plan to show the team sho's tattoos and piercings

The next day they went to school without him covering his tattoos and leaving his jewellery in. He walked into the gym to see the rest of the team about to start practice.

kuroo:"oh there you are chibi-chan"

Shoyo:"yeah sorry we are a bit late"

tsuki:"you gonna tell them yet"

shoyo:"shut the fuck up kei we will have to see how observant they are to know when to tell them"

Everyone other than kenma and tsuki:"did. He. Just. Say. Fuck. And. Call. Tsukishima. Kei. We. Can't. Even. Call. Him.tsuki."

Shoyo:"kenma can you toss me for a bit"

Kenma:"sure. Tsuki do you want to block?"

Tsukishima:"ok"

As shoyo jumped up his shirt went up and kuroo saw the bird on his back

Kuroo:"I. Chibi-chan"

Shoyo:*he must have seen😒*"yeah"

Kuroo:"what's that on your back?"

Shoyo:takes of his shirt and points to his back"do you mean these?"

Kuroo:"yeah"

Shoyo:"ok well this is a long story so you all might want to sit down for this."

The whole team sat down other than shoyo,kenma and tsuki

Kuroo:"tsukishima, kenma you not gonna sit?"

Tsuki:"hell nah I'm helping him tell the story"

Kenma:"same here"

shoyo:"so essentially ukai isn't just famous in miyagi for my great grandfather' volleyball career but also the gang that the family ranks very high in. As a kid i was a hinata until my mum was murdered in a car crash that was set up and suppposed to kill me and my sister to. I was also kidnapped at one point and they gave me a tattoo on my back so i got it covered up so people wouldn't know when i was older and they wouldn't be able to identify me again. The tattoo they gave me makes me incredibly fast and strong, when i use it in volleyball I only use 5% of it's power. I am also a 'child prodigy' and have had a doctorate since i was 14."

Tsukishima:"he is also saltier than me"

Kenma:"yeah that was shocking"

Shoyo:"you wana fight gamerboi huh?"

Kenma:"no thank you"

Shoyo:😒 looks tsuki in the eye giving him the lets kiss look (what ever that is but you know what i mean)
Moves over to tsuki and kisses him "and we are dating to"

Everyone:"..."

Kuroo:"that is a lot to take in. But congratulations bro"

Shoyo:"i get that and thanks for being supportive. Also one last thing if you guys would like i could get us into this charity tournament and it could be a good place to get the word out about the team."

Kuroo:"oya? That sounds so cool i think that would be a great idea"

Shoyo:"ok. Also its getting kinda late by the way"

Kuroo:"yeah your right ok everyone time to go home now. And shoyo remember to see us up for that"

Everyone went home and said there goodbyes.

523 words
A/n Sorry for not updating yesterday I had family over and was busy putting up Christmas decorations and having a panic attack