10 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ

Double update, yay!

"I swear if you shit anywhere except the litter tray, I'll throw you right outside the window

"I swear if you shit anywhere except the litter tray, I'll throw you right outside the window."

"Meow."

"And don't play with the wires."

"Meow?"

"I said- don't play with the wires. They aren't playthings."

"Meow!"

"Good kitty. Not as bad as I thought."

"Meow."

With a somewhat awkward pat on its head, I shut the door and lock it. I walk outside with the keys dangling on my hand, the leather jacket held on the other.

I hope it won't kill itself while I'm gone.

. . .

The guys and I walk down the hallway after the football practice. Chase isn't here today and he never skips a practice, he's the quarterback. And while I'll never admit it, I'm a teeny bit concerned. He might be all quiet and shit but he's hurting after what happened to him.

I'm going to check on him later.

"Did you hear about the trip?" River punches me on my arm. I push him away, grunting. He wanted me to break his bones, didn't he? He grips on my shirt so that he doesn't fall. I'll fucking kill him if he tears my shirt.

"What trip?"

River's face twists like I'm the only one who doesn't know. He winks at the girls passing by- the cheerleaders. They giggle. I mentally gag.

"The study trip. To the Clarion Hills, that spooky place in the top of the hill with the castle turned into a museum."

"I'm not fucking going," I tell him before walking to our lockers. My eyes automatically search for Alya while we walk towards our lockers, it has become a habit.

"It's kinda mandatory," River informs before smiling at a girl with a ridiculously high amount of makeup in her face. "I'm going to get laid today baby," he whistles before punching me on my arm and walking towards her confidently.

"Hey babe," he says. I block him out and scan the crowd for her. I spot her in the entrance, walking with her head hung low. She has a pastel pink headscarf on with matching dress. I realize she looks rather cute in pink than in black.

In black, she looks like an untamed fierce tigress.

Her eyes widen when she raises her head and meets my eye. I smirk when I see her cheeks turning a bright shade of pink that I can watch for a distance. She looks away shyly.

That's when I realize what I'm doing. I supposed to fucking hate her, not find her adorable. This is stupidity. The kiss was a fucked up mistake that I can't get off my head.