THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 6

Boruto is seen walking with Kiro and Akkeru on top of his head, Shikadai, Inojin, and Denki.

"Come to think of it, you and the twin's are cousin's, right?"Denki asked Boruto.

Boruto look at him"Yeah, we are."he confirmed"But we fight sometimes, especially Sara."

"Well that's familiar."said Sarina looking at her teammates.

"That relationship seems like a drag."Shikadai complained.

"It's a drag indeed."Shikamaru agreed.

Kiro nodded"Especially all of our parent's are friend's since they were genin's."

"Your right, Kiro."Inojin agreed nodding"They seem like they want their children to be friend's like them."

Shikadai yawned"I know right."

Boruto turned around to face them"Never mind that, let's just eat!"he exclaimed and run to the food store.

~•~

"A yakisoba bun please!"

"A yakisoba bun please."

Sara and Boruto look at each other then look at the saleslady.

"Aunty, a yakisoba bun please!"they exclaimed together.

"Huh!?"

"Now their fighting over a food?"Kankuro questioned.

They side glance at each other in annoyance as Shikadai, Kiro, Inojin, and Denki buy food for themselve's leaving the cousin's fight over a food.

The saleslady look at them apologically"Sorry...but only one yakisoba bun is left today."she apologize to the two academy student's.

"I get a yakisoba bun everytime they have it, you know."Boruto said turning to his raven haired cousin.

Sara look at him"I know, you always smell like them."

"Since you know that, this yakisoba bun..."

"...is mine."Sara cut him off, looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"How does that make sense?!"

The saleslady look at them with a worried look.

"Since you always eat them, try another kind of bun this time."she reasoned her blonde cousin.

"True."Deidara nodded.

"Next to humbergers, the yakisoba bun here is my favorite, I can't get into sync unless I eat one!"he argued.

"What?!"Naruto raged"Why doesn't he like ramen?!"

"Your alway's causing trouble, so maybe it's better if your not in sync."then she look away with a small blush"Besides,  when I heard that this bun is really good I've been trying to try it."