Prince D x fem! Rock troll reader

Requested by: @porgypie7
Details: after concert
(Oh and I think I made the prince a little OOC, sorry)
(F/C): Favorite color
(S/F/C): Second favorite color

Third person POV

     Running past the other rock trolls (Y/N) tried to desperately look for the one troll that mattered to her, Prince D. She climbed up onto a higher point of view to try and spot him easier. She finally found him with his twin brother and parents.

     (Y/N) jumped off the ledge and ran to him. His father saw her running towards them and got in front of his family in a protective stance. "Dad wait. That's (Y/N), she was actually the one who kept us all safe when we were captured" Darnell said and went to you. She then hugged him close, and when we separated She giggled softly.

     She had smeared my eye liner onto his hot pink fur. "Hopefully that'll wash out" he joked as she wiped the rest of her makeup off my face. "It was so hard seeing you become a rock zombie my handsome prince"she said softly and hugged him close once more. "Well, I'm here now and I'm back to normal" Darnell smirked and chuckled.

     "Haven't I seen you before?" King Quincy asked confused. "I tried sabotaging the other rock trolls when they invaded you guys, but I have been in your ship multiple times before" She smiled and looked at Darnell. "Is this why you didn't select any of the girls we set you up with? You've already found your future queen?" Queen Essence asked. Darnell blushed badly at her words and nodded shyly.

     "I was sent to scout your ship a couple years ago while Queen Barb was making her plans and Darnell found me. We started talking and became friends, a year ago we became more than that" (Y/N) explained to the king and queen of funk. Darnell hugged her again and stepped back when he felt something hard in her hair.

     "Oh no, I was going to make it a surprise" (Y/N) giggled softly. She beckoned all four of them into one of the spare rooms behind the stage. "I wanted to tell you before you were captured but I was too late. I then wanted to tell you after everyone went home" (Y/N) admitted and held Darnells hand.

     "Darnell, remember when I asked you about two trolls of different genres having their own kids?" She asked with hope in her eyes. "I thought you were just curious, I didn't know you were actually asking for the two of us" Darnell said softly, fearful of how his parents will react.

     "So let me get this straight. You've known a rock troll for a few years, fell for her, and are now having a family with her? And you never told us?" King Q asked. Darnell nodded softly, "be true" King Q smiled warmly. (Whoever knows that tiny reference is one of my best friends) "I will dad" Darnell smiled and turned back to (Y/N). "So what should we name it?" He asked now excited.

     "Don't you mean them?" She giggled and spread her hair. Showing two (S/F/C) glittered eggs with (F/C) lightning bolts on them. Darnells eyes widened and he hugged (Y/N) close. King Q and Queen E smiled warmly watching them. Cooper was trying not to squeal seeing his twin brother this happy.

(I know that ending was so cheesy, sorry about that, but I hope you all like it)