The Bay

It had been two months since we had broken up. I had did a couple of modeling gigs but it was never anything too big. I moved into an apartment with Crystal and Julio.

"Girl, you need to stop crying and get back out there." Chrystal said to me.

"I can't, I miss him so much." I replied.

I miss being able to hold him. He season just started and I started seeing him everywhere I went. On tv, in stores, everywhere I went I'd see him. It never made it easier. I can't help but miss him. I really regretting everything. Later that day Jaden came and told me she had big news for me. I couldn't wait to find out what it was. I needed some good news in my life.

"Guess what Julia!" Jaden came running to me.
I had no idea what to expect.

"RIHANNA ASKED YOU TO MODEL FENTY!" She said jumping up and down.

"Oh my god! What? Are you serious??" I was so excited.

"This is going to jumpstart your modeling career, are you ready?" Jaden said to me.

"Does this mean I need to leave school?" I said concerned.

"Maybe Julia. But that's up to you. Do want to model or do you want to go to school?"

I didn't have an answer to that. I came to like modeling, it made me really happy. As much as I wanted to be a nurse, it became stressful and I wasn't happy about it.  I needed to pick happiness in my life for once. So I pick modeling.

"Well, what's next" I replied.

"We are going to the bay, girlie." Jaden said.

Of course, we are going where Kelly is. But the Bay is a huge area and what is the likeliness of seeing him. Very slim.

I got ready to go see Rihanna. It felt like a dream come true. How many people can actually say they met Rihanna and MODEL for her. I was so excited.

Me and Jaden took the next flight to San Francisco. Once we arrived Jaden said we had to hurry and get to the shoot.

Rihanna greeted us, "Hi Julia, I'm so glad you could come. You're very beautiful. And so are you Jaden."

"Thank you." I replied.

"Alright let's get started" Rihanna said.

We took a lot of pictures and it was tiring but every moment of it was amazing. I couldn't believe I was modeling for Rihanna.

"Well that's it. We are having a modeling show next week. I hope you come." Rihanna said while hugging me.

"Hey Rihanna, I have a quick question." I said

"What is it?" She said.

"Where is the album?"

"Girl- see you next week."

I laughed at Jaden while walking out the door.

Me and Jaden went to our and started unpacking our stuff. I really loved the bay, it was totally different than Georgia or even Arizona.

"Julia, let's go to a game." Jaden said.

"I don't know if that's a good idea Jaden." I replied.

"Come on. We need to get out and they gave us tickets free."

"Okay okay, I'll go."

I didn't know what to expect but I secretly wanted to see Kelly, even if he didn't see me. I missed him so much. Later that night we got ready and I tried my best to make Kelly miss me with a cute outfit. But then I decided to go for something more simple.

When we got there, I noticed we had floor seats

When we got there, I noticed we had floor seats. It was weird because that's how we met. We said near their bench and I started to feel anxious so I looked down at my feet. But when I looked back up, there he was. Right in front of me; making eye contact.

I didn't know what to say or do. So I smiled at him. When the game started he was doing amazing. He had gotten way better than before. I was happy and proud of his growth.

After the game, I began to leave and I heard Kelly call my name.

"What's up Julia." He said.

"Hey Kelly." I replied.

Looking at him, I felt all of my feelings come flooding back like they never left. I missed him so much. I wanted to hug him and kiss him desperately.

Then a stranger, a girl, walked up to him. She hugged him and kissed him. She was doing the things I desperately wanted to do. I felt my heart sink. My heart was breaking again.

I walked away trying to hide the tears in my eyes. How could he? In two months. How can you replace someone in two months.

I went to my hotel heartbroken. I should've stayed home.

*BUZZ*