☆ Chapter 1: (Name) Uzumaki or Namikaze ☆

(Your last name can be Uzumaki or Namikaze, your choice

(Your last name can be Uzumaki or Namikaze, your choice.)

Your perspective

     An other day an other life, just sitting in my house doing nothing as usual. Just waiting for dad to come home from the academy again. I don't know what it is like to go to the academy, because when I was little, I didn't really want to become a shinobi. But when I grew up I think I wanted to.

     A few moments later dad comes home. I smile and ran into his arms for a hug. I thought to my self, why not ask dad if I go to the Academy as well? I might want to ask tomorrow, 'cause why not? I mean all the kids there are the same age as I am anyways.

     I let go from his hug and asked, "Hey mom, dad? Can I go eat at Ichiraku Ramen for dinner?" "Of course, as long as you come back home safely okay?" My mom said with a little smile. I nod as I grabbed my waller from my bedroom upstairs. I then quickly went downstair, put my sandles on and went out.

At Ichiraku Ramen

     After I ordered some ramen I started to eat. "Thank you for the food!" I say while clapping my hands together. I then started to part off mg chopsticks and started to eat my ramen. Not going to lie, it was delicious! As I was eating I heard footsteps coming my way. I look behind me and I happen to find three kids just about my age, step in.

     One was wearing some-what goggles that were blue and orange. He had black hair, black eyes, and a blue jump suit with some orange on it too. To his side was a girl. The girl had short brown hair. On her was two strips of purple paint on her face? I can't really tell. She had black long sleeves with a light pink skirt and blackish shorts. Also marron like stockings. Last but not least was a boy with grey hair, and black eyes. He had a black mask up to his neck and face. He was kind of wearing all black. I don't know why, but can he breathe? I mean like, his mask is covering his nose.