Chapter 1

Forks. Who wants to live in a wet, cloudy, gloomy, and named after a utensil, tiny town? Not me. Not only that, I have to move there with my sister, Bella. She is so perfect, I could never compare.   We sit silently next to each other the whole plane ride there. I slept most of the way. Although I was sleeping most of the way, it still felt like it was hours, more than it actually was. When we landed, Bella nudged me awake, just what I love to wake up to, the person I envy most, hovering over me. Don't get me wrong, I love Bella, so much, but she is so pretty and nice that it makes it almost impossible to be around her. 

We climbed out of the plane, walked down to the first floor of the airport, to see the one and only Charlie. Me and Bella exchanged slightly flustered looks. We walked over to him and he gave us a weak smile and an awkward hug. We didn't really say much as we were walking out of the airport. He asked a few thing like how was Renee and how was our flight. When we walked outside into the parking lot, of course we were to expect nothing but that stupid police cruiser. Used to think it was cool as a kid, but people stare, and I just prefer to go unnoticed. I had to sit in the backseat because Bella was older, only by a year but I was advanced so I would be joining in junior year as well, I followed her footsteps in all shapes and forms, including sitting behind her. I was looking out the window at the passing trees and pattering rain, I had been so wrong about it, I loved it, but I could tell by the look on Bella's face that she did not feel the same way, I sometimes didn't know how we were sisters. My thoughts and her look was interrupted by Charlie saying to Bella, "Welp, I like your hair, its grown out" she had cut her hair since last time we came. 

As we pulled up to the house I realized something, I don't know how long we are going to be staying here, and there is only 2 bedrooms? My confusion was answered when we all walked up the stairs to the 2nd bedroom. 

"Sorry I don't have a room for both of you, but look," he began as he pulled on the purple blankets a bit, "its purple, girls like purple huh?" It was small, it had two twin beds on each side of the room. Me and Bella shot each other a quick glance before setting our stuff down and each sitting on a bed. Although Charlie didn't hover, I was worried someone else might.