Chapter 11

When Edward pulled up to the house, we saw that Bella and Charlie were both still gone. I started to panic, still quite shaken up from everything that had just happened. I tried to contain my emotions, but Edward saw through it. He stepped out of the car to open my door, when he did so I struggled a little bit more to contain my emotions. He reached in and grabbed my hand to help me out of the car, followed along. We reached the front door and I pulled my keys out to unlock it, and when I opened the door and stepped inside, I had expected Edward to then leave, only he didn't, he casually stepped in with me. 

"You didn't really think I was going to leave you here all alone did you" He said this as he chuckled a bit, as if to say it was a stupid idea.

"Whatever" I scoffed. His reaction reaction to this however, was beyond unexpected. He pulled me into a very tight hug.

"I'm so glad you are okay" He sounded genuinely relieved. He hugged my so tight and I never wanted this moment to end. I didn't say it out loud, but I knew he heard my when I thought to my self, 'me too'. 

He walked my upstairs and sat me on my bed. My immediate and involuntary reaction was to say "Don't leave" and I reached out for him.

"Y/n, when are you going to get it in your head, I    am    not    going    anywhere." He spoke slowly, really trying to make the words sink in. "Go to sleep, y/n"

"and you will be here when I wake up?"

"I will be here, wether you know it or not." I closed my eyes and immediately left into a world of dreams.

--

When I woke up, I heard whispers. I noticed that Bella was here and asleep and that it was dark and rainy out. I turned to the other side of the room, where I saw Edward talking with his hole family. How was his whole family here. Why was his whole family here was the real question.

It seemed Edward wasn't paying attention to my thoughts though because he didn't notice I was awake, Alice was the first person who noticed. then everyone else did. When everyone noticed at first everybody just stared. The first person to do or say anything was who I assumed to be Esme, the mother. 

"Hey sweetie, how are you? Are you feeling okay?" She said as she walked over and next down beside me. 

"I'm fine"

"Can we get you anything?" Alice said

"Maybe I should take your temperature" Carlisle said

"does you head hurt" Esme said. I was overwhelmed as they bombarded me with questions. Edward knew it and I saw he was about to say something, but then someone beat him to it. Rosalie. 

"Oh shush everyone. She already knows what we are so why are we continuing to hide everything from her" Rosalie explained.

"Hiding what"

"Nothing" The big guy that I assumed was emmet said as he nudged Rosalie.

"No, tell me." I demanded. Edward winced a little bit before glancing at Alice who then took a step closer to me.

"We were talking about two things....One of them was that there are some vampires that keep killing in the area, its not animal attacks like they have been saying."

"And the second thing?"

"I uhm...I don't know if you know, but I can see the future, and I saw that you uhm....you...you become one of us. I mean it can totally change because it depends what path the universe takes us down, but thats what I saw"

"What?? I am going to be a vampire?"