Chapter 42: Doubt

"Don't know."

Ji Qingying, "..."

She blinked softly "Where are Mr. Jiang and the others?"

"Still sleeping."

She nodded in reply.

"Oh. I see."

She was about to get discouraged when a thought flashed in her mind.Her eyes sparked with a glimmer of light and a smile hung on her face again.

It was so obvious that anyone could see what she was thinking at a glance.

"Well...... You might get bored staying inside the hotel all by yourself. Would you like to go with the crew first?

She added on with a smile, "Teacher Chen and Yan Yan have two big scenes to shoot in the morning, which should be quite entertaining to watch."

His head tilted down as he looked at her.

Ji Qingying raised her head and looked at him eye to eye and could see the silhouette of someone reflected in his eyes.

She blinked, and asked while referring to him in a more intimate tone, "Doctor Fu, will you go?"

Fu Yanzhi responded, "Yes.."

When Ji Qingying appeared at the shoot with Fu Yanzhi, many staff personnel were surprised.

Before anyone could open their mouths, Yan Qiuzhi walked out from the other side holding a thermos cup and said as she was surprised, "Qingying, he came along with you?"

"Eh" Ji Qingying forgot for a while that she and Fu Yanzhi knew each other, and it was not clear if he had told anything to his group of friends.

After pondering about it, Ji Qingying casually explained in a single sentence.

"We met at the hotel lobby and came here together."

Fu Yanzhi didn't utter a word.

Yan Qiuzhi raised her brows in shock and looked with a suspicious eye at the two people, obviously not believing her words.

But there were so many people around listening in on the convo, so she refrained from investigating any further.

"Is that so?"

Then she looked over at Fu Yanzhi, "Chen Lunan is over there if you want to talk to him."

Fu Yanzhi nodded.

After a while, everyone found out that the handsome brother who came to visit was Chen Lunan's friend

"Ms. Ji, I thought you brought your boyfriend."

The colleague who had a good relationship with Ji Qingying said with a smile.

Upon hearing this, Ji Qingying raised her eyebrows inquisitively, "Why did you think that?"

"With my eyes."

Another staff member next to them also followed, "Yes, that's right, as soon as you two entered anyone could see very clearly that both your appearance and temperament matched very well with each others."

Ji Qingying listened to the voice of the discussion on one side and on the other side, her lips silently went upwards.

Next to her, Rong Xue who knew about all the in and outs of the matter moved closer to Ji Qingying and whispered, "Sister Qingying, are you very happy now?"

Ji Qingying choked a bit, immediately after which her hand went forward and she knocked Rong Xue's head.

"Focus on your work."

Róng Xuě: "......"

She glanced at her eyes, "I'm planning on finishing up early today, I have some business to tend to later."

Rong Xue was curious, "What is it?"

Ji Qingying looked at her calmly and said, "I have to do things which make me happy."

"......"

———

The other side.

Chen Lunan and Yan Qiuzhi sat next to Fu Yanzhi and glanced at him from time to time.

"Why didn't you wait for Jiang Chen and the others?"

"They're still sleeping."

Hearing this, Yan Qiuzhi said in a long drawn out "Oh".".

She looked at Chen Lunan and said with a smile, "I thought you weren't going to come today."

Fu Yanzhi didn't seem to hear her teasing tone as he calmly replied, "I heard that you were shooting a big scene today. Decided to come and take a look."

The smile on her face went stiff as she asked with shock in her voice, "Who told you that?"

Fu Yanzhi glanced sideways at the two of them, "Has the shooting already been finished?"

Chen Lunan: "..."

"When did you become interested in drama shoots?" he asked

"Just now."

Two people: "..."

Even Fu Yanzhi knew the scene about to be shot was a big one.

So naturally many members of the crew who knew about it beforehand had been looking forward to it for a long time.

How can a sex scene in the middle of the day not be exciting?

This scene was one that Bo Yu really dared to write, and Director Guan also really dared to shoot.

Just because of this one scene, Yan Qiuzhi had been nervous for several days.

She choked and gave a supercilious look, "Tell director Guan to clear the hall of any audience later, make sure no one should see it."