Chapter 10

'If someone admits that they like you, know that it took them every ounce of Courage they have.
Don't take that for granted.'
~Unknown

_____________________________

It was night-time and Aiyana was inside her room. She got ready in a pair of bunny top and pajamas to go to sleep.

She flopped down on her bed, bouncing her feet in excitement as she switched off the tube lights and turned on the dim ones.

Within a trice, a black figure dropped beside her on the bed.

It was him.

When she noticed his presence, she turned around to face him on the bed.

This has become a daily routine. Most of her time of the day was always spent with him.

Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or night time, he was always there for her. And she loved and enjoyed spending every minute of her time with him.

During this time, they talked, they laughed, they ate, they napped and did everything fun they liked.

Aiyana had never been more happy with anyone other than him. And they too, loved each and every second of time spent with her. If not more, they wanted to be with her 24/7 of the day.

And today, they had decided to take their relationship to a next level.

I want to ask you something. He signed to her in nervousness.

What? She inquired.

Before that, promise me that you won't break our friendship. He forwarded his hand to her to make her swear.

After glancing at him for a few moments, she kept her palm on his outstretched one, promising him what he wanted.

I..... Like you. More than a friend.

??? Her mind went blank. Wa-was he confessing??? To her? Her??? She couldn't believe what was happening.

What are yo-

I really really like you Aiyana!! She was cut off by him.

Aiyana, fell into a daze. Eyes casted downwards, and lips tightly enclosed, her mind was in a total mess.

Witnessing this, his heart started beating loudly, while his mind tried to plan a thousand ways to kidnap her without hurting her feelings as he fell into a dilemma of her rejection.

After a few moments, Aiyana finally raised her head and asked him in hesitantly.

Are you sure you like me? I mean, I am a disabled person. I don't know if a perfectly fine person as yourself can like a deaf person like-

She was cut off in the middle of her signing when the big palms of Azazel pulled her with so much force that she straight out crashed on his chest.

Aiyana looked up to see Azazel breathing heavily as he clenched his eyes shut. After a moment of silence, he opened them to reveal pure sapphire gold irises staring at her in rage.

[He was here. The Monster]

When she started to wiggle out of his hold in panic, he turned them so that now she laid straight on her back on the mattress, while he caged her with his hands on both side of her head.

She was trapped with a raging behemoth.

His face was so close to her that their nose were touching. She was breathing heavily due to their close proximity.