21| To be Accepted Pt.2

Please comment,vote,share and follow!

Edit: we're back to No.1 in #Sarcastic ( 01/9/2021) THANK U ALL❤️❤️

⤏ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭  𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴

⤏ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴.

❝𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮❞ - 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘴
✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

As we entered the room, everyone bowed down. It was truly a beautiful sight, everyone from all the packs, from alphas to omegas, were here. It was a special moment in werewolf history, where for the first time the Queen won't be of wolf descent. Our people needed a change, and that's why the moon goddess gifted her to me, and the other way around. We walked towards the front of the room, it was the throne room. The microphone was leveled to my mouth, I cleared my throat as I began to speak.
"Welcome everyone, today is a day that will go down in history. Today we are here to accept your new Queen, Luna and my mate. As most of you could tell she is not a werewolf, but I expect you to respect her and treat her with kindness. This ceremony will also be an alliance between the sirens and witches."

Some people gasped at the last statement, the witches and sirens were the only supernatural group who weren't our allies. When they found out about Thesia being my mate, they said they would consider an alliance if she spoke for them. Without a second thought Thesia agreed, and so they signed the alliance between us.

I rubbed on her arm, signaling for her to talk. She took the hint and spoke, "My name is Thesia Mauri, I understand I may not be one of you but that won't stop me from protecting you all. As you all know serious times are happening, dangerous things are occurring and we haven't had time to relax. But do not fret, no harm will come to you tonight, we've already assigned warriors to watch out for any harm." Everyone claps and smiles, showing how much they appreciate her concern.

My father and mother are behind us, and alongside them is Beau, Beau is the only one who can welcome in new kings or queens. "Let us welcome her, and let us pass this crown to you. May you grow in harmony, and bring heirs to the throne." Beau said. He gave Thesia a knife to cut her hand open in, and I did the same. He then had our hands conjoin together, she gasped and held onto me as she felt the entire pack and kingdoms bond go threw her.

Typically it would be impossible for someone who wasn't a wolf to get the pack bond and mind link. But since she was a witch she had more power and strength than the average she-wolf. Beau brought a knife that had been in our family for ages, it links people who aren't wolfs to the pack, but only if their mates are royalty.

Everyone cheered loudly as she was finally brought into the pack, Beau looked at my mother and smiled. She looked at Thesia and lifted the crown off her head and placed it on my mate. The crown which represented the moon goddess. "Welcome the new Queen of wolves, Her majesty Thesia." Everyone cheered, and smiled, some were crying tears of joy.

We continued on with our night, it was joyous. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, no attacks, nothing. Thesia, and I, were walking around but were stopped by none other than Natasha. "Hello your majesty" she said sarcastically to my mate. My wolf growled at her, and her disrespect. "You address her with respect, and watch your tone." Thesia held her hand up to me, silencing me and leaving me surprised. "Hello Natasha" she replied smugly.

"How do you feel knowing your a home wrecker" Natasha said to me with a smirk on her face. Thesia let go of my arm and walked towards her, she raised her eyebrow as a smirk rolled onto her face. "Home wrecker? Honey let it go, you haven't even kissed him let alone hold hands. But if you're still up for blaming me, I feel great knowing he would never look at your direction ever again." She said as she smiled lightly. Natasha's face faltered, and she was left speechless.

She came back to me, and wrapped her hands around my bicep, "you're excused Natasha, dear. Have a great night." Natasha looked like she would kill, but the slight crowd around us stopped her, and embarrassment over came her. She stomped her foot as she walked away.

"You handled that beautifully" I said while looking deep into her eyes, she giggled lightly. I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to us, and no one was. I took her to the garden outside, and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I kissed onto her earlobe, and she held onto my hands.

"Ever since you came into my life, you've brought meaning to it. You're the reason I wake up, and you're the thought I have when I fall asleep. You complete me, and I thank the moon goddess everyday that you're my mate. I-" I stopped as I took a breath in. I turned her so she was facing me, " I love you, I love you more than life. And if you were gone, I don't know what I'd do with my life."

She looked down, and when she looked up my heart broke. Tears were filling up her eyes, and she smiled. "I love you too." She said while tears poured down her face. I wiped them away with the pad of my thumbs, and kissed her deeply. Making sure she understood the love I felt for her was irreplaceable.

As we broke apart for air she opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by screams. We both ran into the throne room and saw rogues breaking in, and magic in the air. Suddenly it went dark, and when the light came on Thesia wasn't near me any more. I screamed her name, hoping she'd hear, but all I got in return was her voice calling out to me, "Damien!!" It seemed like everything stopped. I couldn't move my body, nobody could. "It's probably Ravynne trying to freeze us for an easy kill" Hunter said, but it sounded off since he couldn't move his mouth. The more the rogues tried to attack it didn't work.

The protection spell she placed on us in the training arena, how could I forget. Once we could move we all shifted and killed the rogues. I ran outside trying to find Thesia's scent. The sound of growls and claws scraping against flesh met my ears. I went after the scent of my mate, but it stopped near a pond. There was something red swimming in the water and it smelt like blood.

My wolf howled in agony and anger, as the scent of my mates blood overcame my senses.
________________________________

Hehe I promised an update today so here you go 😊

how was it?

Any new suggestions???

What do you think happened to Thesia?

Thoughts on the crown?

Stay safe- xo