p r o l o u g e

THIS IS HAZELLLL
i literally think she is so cute look how cute her face is I JUST WANT TO SQUISH ITTT
!PLEASE VOTE IF YOU CAN!

edit:this chapter is so cringy but i swear it gets better please-

———————

HAZEL GOMEZ

Ok. Ok. I got this just be calm. Like a koala. Not that they are very kind or calm animals. But it rhymes.

No it doesn't

Oh shut up Im trying to calm down.

I swear I am the master at not being able to calm down. I just applied slash lowkey had an interview for the scholarship for the famous Prep School of Berkshire Hill. Don't even talk about it. Apparently it is a school for very rich kids and this year they need to keep a "better" image to fit today's standards so they need to accept a "scholar student", in which I just applied for. First thing this is a joke. Kinda. Me and my dad thought it would be funny to apply. I mean me in a high class prep school. The idea just makes me crackle.

crackle
crackle
crackle

I'm pretty sure I just used that word wrong but whatever. Why not repeat the tasteless cereal that I still eat because although it is tasteless, it is still good and satisfying to hear crackle.

Off topic Hazel

Anyway the prep school I applied to will help get me into schools. I know for one thousand million percent that they won't pick me for the scholarship. I know they will pick a rich person because I swear they won't have a (god forbid)a poor person there. That happens every time I apply for a scholarship.They end up picking someone who can actually afford it. Like if you were going to pay for it anyway why apply for the scholarship ship but you do you. Leaving the huge prep school, which is literally some fairytale Barbie shit I head out to see my dads car waiting to park.

As they say,

You can't be good at math and good at driving.

Explains so much because my 10th grade ass can't pass my drivers test.

But whatever my dad can drive me or someone

Or I walk. But I hate walking. It's wayyy too much effort when I could have someone drive me.

Walking into my dads car I sit in the back and instantly plop my body on the back three seats.

"How was it kiddo?"

"So boring."

He chuckles and I smile at him. My dad is the best person you will ever meet.

Besides me.

He would do anything for anyone. You don't even have to know him and he would run the whole world for you. He is such a fragile soul I love him. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Did you think you did good?" He asks smiling at me. I groan.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm going to get it." I say

"I don't know, I have a good feeling about this one. It seems like they were really desperate for someone, anyone, and if there that desperate they might as well pick you"

"Ha ha. Everyones laughing dad, everyone."

He had a good feeling. Shit.

"Dad! Take that back right now! Whenever you have a "good feeling" that "good feeling" becomes a "real feeling". Take it backkkk" I yell into the back seat cushion. He laughs.