Droid Information

Access granted loading project 5-14-6-15-18-3-5-18-19

Loading…
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%
███████▒▒▒

100%
██████████

---------------Loading complete-----------------

Name: Sephtis

Gender: Masculine programming

Height: 2.2 meters

Appearance: Much bulkier than traditional super tactical droids with dark plating color making his red sensors more vibrant.

Affiliation: Separatists

Armament:

• Great strength and agility.

•Vibroknucklers built into both fists.

• Z-6 rotary blaster cannon within right arm.

• Wrist link on left forearm capable of interfacing with any ship, and control droids within a 15 mile radius.

Description: He stands at 7'2" with a deep robotic voice. The armor of this droid is strong enough to resist attacks from nearly all blaster fire, but the armor on his arms and hands are strong enough to resist attacks from even lightsabers. Contrary to his large appearance Sephtis is nearly as agile as a commando droid, although he prefers to battle using his strength and size.

He is just as deadly from afar able to use a rotary cannon built into his right arm to devastate ground units and light-armored vehicles. This makes him a rather dangerous droid to encounter on the battlefield for both clone and Jedi.

Personality: Sephtis is rather polite and dignified having been reported greeting not only fellow droids, but also enemies he deems worthy with respect. Although, his personality does turn rather sadistic while in combat having been seen torturing enemies while on the battlefield.

Behavior: Even in battle Sephtis remains polite but don't mistake his kind gestures for mercy. He is absolutely ruthless to his enemies in battle. When not in combat Sephtis has been observed enhancing his body's weapons and gadgets and occasionally adding new ones.

Sephtis also appears to enjoy music especially when in combat. He'll often play recordings of songs or instruments while he battles which often messes with his opponent's mind.

----------------------End of file-----------------------

Some things before this begins:

• First, I haven't watched the clone wars since I was really young so my memory of the episodes are hazy.

• Second, some things may change due to Sephtis assisting the Separatists. A battle that resulted in a Republic victory may result in a Separatist victory instead.

• Finally, a big thanks to CodyMurray3 for helping me.