Chapter 1 - Meeting Ventress

3rd pov:

Narrator: A planet under siege! Separatist forces mercilessly batter the beautiful and elegant world of Christophsis. Unable to defend themselves any longer, the people of Christophsis call on the Jedi for assistance. Hoping to save lives and prevent further destruction, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker plan a daring ambush which could turn the tide in the fight for this crucial star system. However, they are unaware of a new powerful enemy about to enter this war.

A C-9978 landing craft was slowly descending down to the surface of Christophsis. Inside was an entire battalion of droids all under the command of a powerful droid. This droid was none other than Sephtis, an enhanced super tactical droid.

Sephtis pov:

I was within a C-9979 landing craft along with an entire battalion of droids all freshly made from several different factories. The banging and clanging of working droids resonated throughout the ship. Several droids greeted me as they walked by making sure everything was ready for landing.

Two commando droids were flanking me on both sides carefully supervising the droids. They are meant to be my bodyguards, but if I'm being honest I don't think I need any protection. The one on my left is unit BX-115 and to my right is unit BX-500.

Count Dooku: Sephtis, are you paying attention?

I looked down at my left hand where a hologram of Count Dooku was speaking with me. He had an eyebrow raised as he waited for my response.

Sephtis: My sincerest apologies, Count. I was reminiscing about the time when we first met.

Count Dooku: It's a fond memory, but don't let that distract you from this mission. Now, are you ready to receive your mission briefing.

Sephtis: Yes, Count.

Count Dooku: Due to the defeat of Admiral Trench the Republic fleet has managed to break through our blockade, and provide aid to the resistance on Christophsis. Your objective is to assist Asajj Ventress, my apprentice, and General Whorm Loathsom push back the Republic at any cost.

Sephtis: It will be done.

I ended the transmission just as a B1 battle droid approached me.

B-10: We're about to land, general.

Sephtis: Good.

The B1 walked away as I pressed a few buttons on my wrist link, allowing me to speak with every droid on the ship.

Sephtis: All units get in formation. We will be landing very soon.

At my command all droids lined up perfectly as I walked to the front of the battalion. The two commandos followed closely behind me. The ship touched down causing the droids to slightly wobble while I just stood there unmoving. The deployment doors opened up as a ramp descended.

I could now clearly see the once beautiful city, battered and broken from all the battling that has taken place here. Many buildings were destroyed and there was rubble everywhere.

A sad fate for this once mesmerizing city but I'm not here to sightsee.

I began leading the battalion down the ramp as a cloaked figure walked toward us. She removed her hood as she stopped at the base of the ramp waiting for me. I halted in front of her causing the droids to stop in unison.

Asajj: And who might you be?

I lifted my arm out of my cloak and removed my hood allowing her to see my bright red sensors.