🄼🄾🄳🄴🅁🄽 🄳🄰🅈 🄰🅄 (🄰🄶🄰🄸🄽)

-All (except for Todd) indulge in making TikToks. Even Cameron.
-Neil would make those short film kind of videos.
-Charlie and Pitts make out of context meme videos.
-Knox makes POV's 😂🥰
-Meeks makes those cool science experiment videos.
-And Cameron tried to take himself seriously in his videos but people destroyed him in his comments.
-Charlie listens to Wham! No doubt.
-Pitts is always up for 3 AM Wendy's runs.
-Neil has attended countless BLM protests.
-Meeks and Pitts took it upon themselves to hoard toilet paper at the beginning of the pandemic.
-Todd bought Gabbie Hanna's poem book and hated it so much, he built a small bonfire out of it.
-Todd just constantly mocks Gabbie Hanna overall.
-Neil loves Hamilton but hates Dear Evan Hansen.
- (Ik this isn't exactly modern day but it's the holiday season so just putting that out there) Meeks is Jewish and the dps celebrate Hanukkah with him.
-Charlie does that thing gen z does where they smack their hand to their mouth.🤭
-Knox constantly gets scammed on the Home Shopping Network on TV.
-Neil's favorite movie is Perks of Being a Wallflower.
-Charlie, Knox, and Pitts tried to start a grunge band once. They called themselves The Sticky Jar. It was completely random.